Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ll just never know who I am. I deal in facts.

Tell you this I’ll even crack open a Dom Perignon and spray it off the penthouse at crown when I’m right. Just for you xx

I mean anyone can claim anything, i can say i'm an AFL player manager with zero proof and you just have to believe me because "reasons" right?

If you're correct i'll pour you the damn Dom Perignon.
No one is saying Baz is 100% confirmed, even Cleary said he wasn't 100%, it's risky to make bold claims like that, especially with their reputations at stake.

If it is you Baz, you're a god damn hero for the trolling, especially that Cat photo.

If Bailey is concerned about fame and being amongst everything then Geelong isn’t suitable. I see it as a win win for Cats either way- if he’s truly focussed on being the best footballer he can be then the right career choice (in my humble opinion) is Geelong. If distractions are front and center of his decision and the celebrity lifestyle then he will go with a Melbourne club or even GC.
Without knowing a thing about the guy- from afar his career has stalled somewhat mixed in with off field behaviour. A move out of the limelight could be a god send for him.
I don't know about that. After seeing the way the Geelong public treated Dangerfield when he walked the street like he was some sort of God I don't think Smith would get that level of treatment when there are many better players around Melbourne not to mention other celebrities. He would be the face of Geelong and therefore the city in a way.

I don't know about that. After seeing the way the Geelong public treated Dangerfield when he walked the street like he was some sort of God I don't think Smith would get that level of treatment when there are many better players around Melbourne not to mention other celebrities. He would be the face of Geelong and therefore the city in a way.
My thinking is- why would he care about being a big fish in a little pond when he’s already a pretty big fish in a big pond? I doubt he cares about the middle aged Cats nuffies gawking at him when he already has the opposite sex doing that I’m Melbourne. Although he may actually be sick if the spotlight- that’s when I think Geelong makes sense

Now I'm torn between wanting Celebrity 101 to have to back track because Smith has gone to Geelong, and him going somewhere else because of the memes.
Wait till 101 tries to get his head around our "Mystery Mid". The butter chicken details will keep him occupied for months.

GO Catters

I mean anyone can claim anything, i can say i'm an AFL player manager with zero proof and you just have to believe me because "reasons" right?

If you're correct i'll pour you the damn Dom Perignon.
No one is saying Baz is 100% confirmed, even Cleary said he wasn't 100%, it's risky to make bold claims like that, especially with their reputations at stake.

If it is you Baz, you're a god damn hero for the trolling, especially that Cat photo.
Yeah but celeb isn't risking anything, burners are free. Even if there's a 10% chance Baz goes to the Hawks, it's all upside to make a burner and spin a fake story. Especially if you have a chip on your shoulder about the Cats

You’ll just never know who I am. I deal in facts.

Tell you this I’ll even crack open a Dom Perignon and spray it off the penthouse at crown when I’m right. Just for you xx
Appreciating the insights from a real insider c101, I'm taking your facts to the bank.

Don't worry about the knockers mate, plenty of us know authenticity when we read it

School these fools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bailey is concerned about fame and being amongst everything then Geelong isn’t suitable. I see it as a win win for Cats either way- if he’s truly focussed on being the best footballer he can be then the right career choice (in my humble opinion) is Geelong. If distractions are front and center of his decision and the celebrity lifestyle then he will go with a Melbourne club or even GC.
Without knowing a thing about the guy- from afar his career has stalled somewhat mixed in with off field behaviour. A move out of the limelight could be a god send for him.

If he’s truly focused on being the best footballer he can be, and chasing success, he’d stay.

He’s focused on money and getting away from the noise, to sleepy hollow.

Seems like the right choice and I wish him well, I just hope we are adequately compensated. Another Dunkley deal outcome would be soul crushing. I’d rather send him to Norf for an eternity of bottom dwelling than settle for pick 15.

If he’s truly focused on being the best footballer he can be, and chasing success, he’d stay.

He’s focused on money and getting away from the noise, to sleepy hollow.

Seems like the right choice and I wish him well, I just hope we are adequately compensated. Another Dunkley deal outcome would be soul crushing. I’d rather send him to Norf for an eternity of bottom dwelling than settle for pick 15.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. We are the not-successful club that overpays players. :think:

Everyone knows the Bulldogs are where it's at when you're chasing flags.

Try to keep up.
In fairness, there's been more than a few Geelong fans not wanting to trade their future first round pick because of the possibility of a rebuild coming up for the Cats. Given Bailey is 24 at the end of the year, if we assume you are heading for a rebuild, he's probably more likely to see success at the Dogs than in the Cats, in the short term.

In fairness, there's been more than a few Geelong fans not wanting to trade their future first round pick because of the possibility of a rebuild coming up for the Cats. Given Bailey is 24 at the end of the year, if we assume you are heading for a rebuild, he's probably more likely to see success at the Dogs than in the Cats, in the short term.

Especially considering the difference in young talent between the two clubs.

Especially considering the difference in young talent between the two clubs.
2017 called, it wants it's post back.

We're not at the top of the tree league wide, but our youth is more than fine.

Massive question marks on the 26-30 aged bracket though, where the Dogs, and most other clubs would have us covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back