Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

stand my ground?

its a draft thread on a footy durm. Not the battle of troy.

go sit down.

Au contraire...

Gerard Butler Love GIF

Its actually a seriously fair point though isnt it??
They could’ve traded him last off season and he’d not have been their responsibility - but they chose not to despite him flagging an interest (no official trade request)

He then did the ACL under their instruction, in their workplace

Totally reasonable for them to be assisting him in his recovery I’d have thought

They could’ve traded him last off season and he’d not have been their responsibility - but they chose not to despite him flagging an interest (no official trade request)

Totally reasonable for them to be assisting him in his recovery I’d have thought

Yep, understand that perspective for sure, however your first sentence is irrelevant.

In their workplace, under their conditions etc means they should have to pay for it. That is a very good point.

Its just that Geelong will now benefit entirely from it.

Yep, understand that perspective for sure, however your first sentence is irrelevant.

In their workplace, under their conditions etc means they should have to pay for it. That is a very good point.

Its just that Geelong will now benefit entirely from it.
They also fed and clothes Bailey Smith and his ability to eat and wear clothes benefited him greatly. Should Doggies be reimbursed for all the meals they gave Smith during his time at the club?

Welcome to Hawthorn Baz.

We've got the $100m SurfNPlay Aquapark around the corner from Dingley. Stuff the surfcoast, enjoy the free entry to the wave pool.

Except we couldn't because the player has to agree on any trade.

Except we couldn't because the player has to agree on any trade.
Nice

Anyway, he’s going now and for less than he would’ve gone last year when he initially told you guys he wanted to go

You’ve got 100 young guns anyway - Sanders will replace him and anything else you get will be a bonus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah champ, not sure what a durm is

Stop being wishy washy, if smith wants to be a hawk, he will be a hawk

You can sit down, finals aint your specialty

I'll take that into account the next time i lace up for Essendon rofl

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back