Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

WAIT A MINUTE! THAT'S CARLTON WITH THE LAST MINUTE STEEL CHAIR!

THEY'RE DUMPING PAPER BAGS WITH WADS OF CASH ON BEVO AND POWER! BAW GAWD I'M IN SHOCK!

We've dealt with a salty Plastic Orange club doing it right before we played a Grand Final with Jezza...

I'd imagine if it is us, Scotty and Co have told him he needs to play the game and be professional...now the Bulldogs on the other hand.

Totally up to them how they go about this

With the reported salary he's about to be on, i wouldn't call it "nothing"
Barrass is contracted as well, that make things absolutely harder to get it across the line
Cats have their share of paper bags. They seem to be filled with more property titles than cash though.

Cats have their share of paper bags. They seem to be filled with more property titles than cash though.

HOW DID YOU KN...i mean.....

I have no Earthly idea what you're talking about?

Any Hou$e$ Bailey may or may not receive absolutely have zero connection to the Geelong Footy Club or their major sponsors like that brand new Ford Bailey is driving and the extra Cotton On gig he has?

Real Estate Meme GIF by hero0fwar

Dogs should play hard ball and push for a first and future first. Or just let him walk to the preseason draft
Geelong tried to do this with Sav last year. Didn't work. The power's always in the favor of the club the player wants to end up at. The Cats know the bulldogs would rather receive pick 20 or so than have him walk to the PSD for nothing.

I just wish Bailey would give a hint of some kind as to where he might be wanting to go, anything at all. View attachment 2105923
Jon Ralph - "Look rumors today are Bailey Smith will be joining the Brisbane Lions. He was seen holding a feline like creature which indicates a move to Brisbane is on the cards "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it isnt.

Rehabbing a player for another team to benefit for the next decade, with no reimursement or compensation.

Its an interesting test situation.
Not really, he’s “currently” under contract with the Dogs. If we didn’t rehab him we’d get rightly sued for negligence. It’s just a crap system.

Brandan Parfitt and a half eaten 7-Eleven ham sandwich?
I don't want that deal falling over. Give them the whole sandwich please. **** it throw in a Krispy kreme as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back