Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooooooo, Smith nominates the Hawks on Monday?

If Hawks can pull off trading for Smith, Barrass AND Battle this offseason they deserve their flowers.
I personally can’t imagine Bailey would have purchased a house down the Surf Coast where he studies and also is the star of a local business if he wasn’t planning on moving there but stranger things have happened.

Whoever gets him will be very lucky.

If Hawks can pull off trading for Smith, Barrass AND Battle this offseason they deserve their flowers.
I personally can’t imagine Bailey would have purchased a house down the Surf Coast where he studies and also is the star of a local business if he wasn’t planning on moving there but stranger things have happened.

It wouldn’t be that hard. Battle is a free agent and apparently Smith is only worth one first round pick in the teens, which leaves a future first for Barrass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really just compared All Australian and Top 5 Brownlow Finish Tim Kelly to post ACL tear Bailey Smith who hasn’t played in 12 months….how many All Australian gigs? How many times has he gone close to winning the freaking Brownlow?

Laughable, there’s levels to this.
Our fans have abused Bailey Smith in the past, now he's a great.
I do think we'll get a late first and future second though.
He's a good player, but if he was so awesome, he would have forced Macrae out of the midfield, not Richards.

Guess Dingley's not that attractive a destination. It's a shame the Hawks couldn't afford to stay in Hawthorn.
I was saying it in jest in reality, Geelong and surrounds are a way better place to live than the crap heap Melbourne has become due to over population. That helps Geelong get and keep players cheaper.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our fans have abused Bailey Smith in the past, now he's a great.
I do think we'll get a late first and future second though.
He's a good player, but if he was so awesome, he would have forced Macrae out of the midfield, not Richards.

Someone speaking with a clear head, thank you!
First and 2nd is plenty for an OOC very good player.

Someone speaking with a clear head, thank you!
First and 2nd is plenty for an OOC very good player.
That's not the problem. The problem is a "first rounder" in the 20s.

That's not the same as a first rounder around 10 - 12 which is likely what would get it done.

Geelong Chased him for 18 months so it's on them to trade up, it isn't on the dogs.

Not all first rounders are equal, especially when this one in most years is a second rounder.

That's not the same as a first rounder around 10 - 12 which is likely what would get it done.

Geelong Chased him for 18 months so it's on them to trade up, it isn't on the dogs.

Boom

Geelong need to pay the Bulldogs asking price or its good night nurse.

I’d keep an eye on live trading.
Very likely Cats will go after Lions or Suns first to help them with points for father/son and/or academy picks

I have a feeling that pick 12 from Gold Coast that was originally Doggies first would be a good target.

Yeah kinda sucks going back up the ladder, needing to readjust plans (in this case satisfying rival clubs with trade compensation).

Studies, please, what’s he repeating school from kindergarten again. He is thick as bricks.

Studies, please, what’s he repeating school from kindergarten again. He is thick as bricks.
And yet you’re the one slinging mud at him on an internet forum while he weighs up a multi-million dollar career move

I was saying it in jest in reality, Geelong and surrounds are a way better place to live than the crap heap Melbourne has become due to over population. That helps Geelong get and keep players cheaper.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes it is a big advantage for us now - it used to be a big disadvantage when nobody wanted to live in the area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back