Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger only drives that far, itā€™s long but itā€™s not super long.

You should see how long it takes Joe Daniher to drive to training and or games at Home.
People driving an hour to go to work honestly sounds like I'm talking to an alien. Do these people hate themselves? Why?

People driving an hour to go to work honestly sounds like I'm talking to an alien. Do these people hate themselves? Why?

When youā€™re a weird unit like he is, he wants solitude in his down time.
Dude doesnā€™t even own a TV. Some peeps are just different man.

Some love the central big city buzz, some want to young bloke party lifestyle, some like the surfy cultures in Brisbane, Sydney, Geelong/Surf Coast, Perth etc and nice weather of some of those places, some like the reclusiveness or farming away from people.
I drive 30 mins to get to work and thatā€™s enough for meā€¦..but Iā€™m not a muti millionaire who gets paid to kick a leather ball around a field once a weekend.

Last edited:
Interesting that Twoomey said he may walk to the PSD...
Surely the Tigs would be licking their lips.
It isnt common that players head there anymore.
Would be a massive upgrade on the wings over Macca & Pickett that's for sure. since we not giving up no picks.
And we need to fill our salary cap somehow. I am sure it won't get to that stage & Geelong will get the deal done.
but surely the club reaches out to his management & says if a deal doesn't happen we have a role for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back