Preview Ball/Jolly vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is the Team why we got these 2 Studs. We where flogged in the Ruck and Midfield when we played them in the Prelims. So we got 1 of the Best Ruckman and 1 of the Best Inside Mids in the AFL. Gives us size so it won't be Men vs Boys like last year.

IF They both play I think we will know how much Difference they made to our side

both in decent form too , cant believe people were questioning both of these guys about 3 rounds in. Takes time to work your team out , especially playing in the thick of it like these guys do.

Cant wait to see ball tackle ablett about 10 times in one night around the clearances

Well this is the Team why we got these 2 Studs. We where flogged in the Ruck and Midfield when we played them in the Prelims. So we got 1 of the Best Ruckman and 1 of the Best Inside Mids in the AFL. Gives us size so it won't be Men vs Boys like last year.

IF They both play I think we will know how much Difference they made to our side

Dave I would've never guessed.:heart::p

Anyhow. Jolly should have a field day against Blake and Hawkins. That should be a big area where we can get on top next week.

Anyhow. Jolly should have a field day against Blake

Not so sure 'bout that.

Cumulative totals over their last 4 H2H encounters:

Blake: 30 disposals, 110 hit-outs, 0 goals
Jolly: 36 disposals, 97 hit-outs, 1 goal

Hopefully both Wood and Jolly can push forward as they've done the last couple of weeks, and hurt the Cats that way.

****'n stats. They'll always get ya.

I'd rather Jolly in my corner than Blake however.

Seeing Geelong tonight, overcoming them is going to be a massive hurdle. Lets hope Jolly and Ball provide that spark we've missed the last few encounters, the boys will need to play some damn good footy to win.

Seeing Geelong tonight, overcoming them is going to be a massive hurdle. Lets hope Jolly and Ball provide that spark we've missed the last few encounters, the boys will need to play some damn good footy to win.

Yeah they will, but Brisbane's recent form has been horrible and would have them in the same category as Hawthorn and Adelaide.

I think we will win because we have more pace then them. Brisbane were really slow tonight and Freo and the Blues showed that pace really exposes Geelong. Ball killed the cats in the granfinal his preasure was outstanding and Jolly should dominate in the ruck he is now getting used to our team and the way we play and is improving everyweek.

I think we will win because we have more pace then them. Brisbane were really slow tonight and Freo and the Blues showed that pace really exposes Geelong. Ball killed the cats in the granfinal his preasure was outstanding and Jolly should dominate in the ruck he is now getting used to our team and the way we play and is improving everyweek.

Not so sure 'bout that.

Hopefully both Wood and Jolly can push forward as they've done the last couple of weeks, and hurt the Cats that way.

:D

Yep, we recruited them specifically because we smashed by the bigger bodies of Geelong & St Kilda. I'm keen to see how our improved midfield matches up against the Cats.

And Dave, won't Dawes get jealous of your new man love :heart: for the studs Jolly & Ball? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so sure 'bout that.

Smooth move there:D:thumbsu:

Not so sure 'bout that.

Gold.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Ball/Jolly vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back