Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

is it true that Redan are recruiting young gun footballer matty hydan?
Silky skills played back at home for Rochy in the G.V.F.l this year and was frustrated as he was turned into doing a tagging role.. Rejected a few offers from the ballarat league last year but this year looks like he will definately be playing in this league, if so Redan, will be a key player for them. Runs fluently and normally plays in the middle or a back flank, can be very flashy at times.

is it true that Redan are recruiting young gun footballer matty hydan?
Silky skills played back at home for Rochy in the G.V.F.l this year and was frustrated as he was turned into doing a tagging role.. Rejected a few offers from the ballarat league last year but this year looks like he will definately be playing in this league, if so Redan, will be a key player for them. Runs fluently and normally plays in the middle or a back flank, can be very flashy at times.
I'm sure Redan spoke to him last year? He trained all year at Redan this year and if he is anything like he trained he would fit in very comfortably. Did rochestor win it this year?

not true is staying at south is the word
glen ryan was the only dill to be sucked into leaving and playing twos up the road :eek:

it is true cockroach,play cricket with him and the deal is done on some nice coin too they have picked up a player from euroa also.

Dryden from Kyneton is a great signing for Darley. He was a very good player for them. Will be an asset to play in the backline and work through the midfield rotations. They won't have to sign many more to be extremely strong again.

Recruiting from Kyneton, gee that is really setting the bar high ! who have they picked up from Rockbank ?

He is a good player in a poor side. He will have an impact next year.

WCE were terrible this year - you would not want Dean Cox in the Geelong side?

He is a good player in a poor side. He will have an impact next year.

WCE were terrible this year - you would not want Dean Cox in the Geelong side?

Dryden captained the calder cannons with Paul Chapman & Ryan O'Keefe, Played senior VFL footy at Coburg, Bendigo rep league player and former captain of Kyneton. I would say a very handy pick up.

Dryden captained the calder cannons with Paul Chapman & Ryan O'Keefe, Played senior VFL footy at Coburg, Bendigo rep league player and former captain of Kyneton. I would say a very handy pick up.

Agree - he is also very hard at it. Will be one of the recruits of the year.

Darley also today signed ex-salesian college superstar Laurie Smith. Laurie was the player who took Salesian by storm in the late 90's by kicking a whopping 88 goals is 7 matches before being sensationally suspended and jailed for kicking a dog to death at three quarter time of a game after it urinated on his footy boot. This season will be Lauries first time playing since the event and is looking forward to playing and sponsoring the club with his business partner Bernard Smiverson from Reptiles r us- the biggest blue tongue lizard breeding business in the asia pacific.

Dryden will be very good for Darley, will fit in very well on your social side too.

Any news on other clubs; East, Lakers, Melotn???

Were back. darley have made 2 more big signings. with 2 more two come. ill keep ya posted. any1 else got any news?

Are Darley trying to buy a premireship seen as they were not good enough to win it this year?

Talk it up all you can now come next year you'll be back in your box like you have been all October.

not at all 2 of the 4 blokes contacted darley an wanted to play with us. they want to be part of something. who do u follow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darley also today signed ex-salesian college superstar Laurie Smith. Laurie was the player who took Salesian by storm in the late 90's by kicking a whopping 88 goals is 7 matches before being sensationally suspended and jailed for kicking a dog to death at three quarter time of a game after it urinated on his footy boot. This season will be Lauries first time playing since the event and is looking forward to playing and sponsoring the club with his business partner Bernard Smiverson from Reptiles r us- the biggest blue tongue lizard breeding business in the asia pacific.
typical darley signing, im sure he wil feel right at home with the rest of them.

bacchus marsh have signed young gun ash sweet from south to improve there growing list of young stars, a side to look out for in the coming years.:thumbsu:
I heard that Ash was going to Modawarre with Ben Peters and Brett Payne and Knackers was coming out of retirement

bacchus marsh have signed young gun ash sweet from south to improve there growing list of young stars, a side to look out for in the coming years.:thumbsu:
I heard that Ash was going to Modawarre with Ben Peters and Brett Payne and Knackers was coming out of retirement

nah signed with the marsh.

I heard that brick was leaving sebastopol to play for bunninyong next year? just want to know if anyone from sebas knows if this rumour is true or not.
if so it will be a big loss for sebas after him being one of there better players!

I heard that brick was leaving sebastopol to play for bunninyong next year? just want to know if anyone from sebas knows if this rumour is true or not.
if so it will be a big loss for sebas after him being one of there better players!

may be wrong but pretty sure i am right. all 3 Bricks have trooped out to Bungaree (CHFL)

Euroa player came 4th in the club B+F this season... Has a history at Melton South also.

did some home work craig marshall hey history at south
more at diggers rest i believe rdfl struggled to get a go at sth

good luck if they think recruits like this can step them up to the next level
darley will still get them by 25 goals :thumbsu:

did some home work craig marshall hey history at south
more at diggers rest i believe rdfl struggled to get a go at sth

good luck if they think recruits like this can step them up to the next level
darley will still get them by 25 goals :thumbsu:

Maybe need to a bit more research than that... Top 4 B+F twice for Euroa. Much better comp than BFL. PLus NTFL experience. Will be very handy for the Marsh

Maybe need to a bit more research than that... Top 4 B+F twice for Euroa. Much better comp than BFL. PLus NTFL experience. Will be very handy for the Marsh

his also got a mate coming with him right? also isnt he a 5 time priem player?

his also got a mate coming with him right? also isnt he a 5 time priem player?

Is anybody at Bacchus Marsh ever going to catch on to the fact that buying players (average ones) in droves will never be good for your club in the long run and could possibly be the one driving reason why they are the second best club in the town, with the second best crowd attendance in the town, with the lowest amount of money in the town and more importantly- the second best record at developing and keeping good local juniors at your club. I would say keep a bit of cash in the coffers and approach someone in the town that is respectable to manage your football club in some shape or form to a level that is ahead of your current 1970's model. I am a local and it makes me sick to watch you creatures rise one year out of every 15 and then settle at the bottom of the barrel like a tird does after a big night on the sauce. Lets be out with people like magpie, buggs and Jay Connor and in with people like..... well..... you dont have much there but maybe steal someone from Darley or something. Get a culture, get an identity, keep one single worthy junior and get rid of Pawlowicz as your netball coach. Hans Verbeek is the only male coach worth his salt in the town and he is with Darley

ntfl in the worst side anyone gets a run if sober ?
top 4 in the bnf means nothing in average side with the bnf winner the only standout

but hey good luck with any recruits should make them assistant coaches with all that quality experience

add them with our gun junior Glen Ryan the twos will be flying come finals
maybe we should give them a call at melton we are still in the market for coaches ?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back