Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

Is anybody at Bacchus Marsh ever going to catch on to the fact that buying players (average ones) in droves will never be good for your club in the long run and could possibly be the one driving reason why they are the second best club in the town, with the second best crowd attendance in the town, with the lowest amount of money in the town and more importantly- the second best record at developing and keeping good local juniors at your club. I would say keep a bit of cash in the coffers and approach someone in the town that is respectable to manage your football club in some shape or form to a level that is ahead of your current 1970's model. I am a local and it makes me sick to watch you creatures rise one year out of every 15 and then settle at the bottom of the barrel like a tird does after a big night on the sauce. Lets be out with people like magpie, buggs and Jay Connor and in with people like..... well..... you dont have much there but maybe steal someone from Darley or something. Get a culture, get an identity, keep one single worthy junior and get rid of Pawlowicz as your netball coach. Hans Verbeek is the only male coach worth his salt in the town and he is with Darley

loloollolol

Lets talk about something else other then the biggest chokers in the BFL Darley.

AND the 2nd shittest football club in the BFL behind north city, b. marsh.....

who gives a shit who the marsh or darley have signed there both scumbag clubs run by scumbag people who have scum bag fans.....

Has anyone got any news on clubs like Ballarat, East Point, Lake Wednouree, Redan? or the meltons?

Lets talk about something else other then the biggest chokers in the BFL Darley.

who gives a shit who the marsh or darley have signed there both scumbag clubs run by scumbag people who have scum bag fans.....

Has anyone got any news on clubs like Ballarat, East Point, Lake Wednouree, Redan? or the meltons?

You are

least were not ****ing boring. people dont care about any other clubs.

Why dont you write something good on here then c***head, if there not talking about darley no one is on here!

Why dont you write something good on here then c***head, if there not talking about darley no one is on here!

Darley Are now officially the biggest chokers in the BFL...is that good enough for you?

Anyone know if east point have signed anyone as yet or Redan? i heard strawbs from roosters reserves is signing

Darley Are now officially the biggest chokers in the BFL...is that good enough for you?

Anyone know if east point have signed anyone as yet or Redan? i heard strawbs from roosters reserves is signing
amen to that brother

You still haven't told us who you follow benson, at least we dont hide who we follow!

silly old benson, your named after cooks dog
tell us who you support, put ya balls on the line, obviously not Ballarat or you would have already said
u probably support sebas or someone equally as disgusting
also you dont know the definition of a choke, darley were gone at half time, showed abit of fight with 18 fit men, 2 sent off, and it took till after the siren to get beat. thats no choke, a choke is east point for the last 3 years
beat me off at a medium pace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silly old benson, your named after cooks dog
tell us who you support, put ya balls on the line, obviously not Ballarat or you would have already said
u probably support sebas or someone equally as disgusting
also you dont know the definition of a choke, darley were gone at half time, showed abit of fight with 18 fit men, 2 sent off, and it took till after the siren to get beat. thats no choke, a choke is east point for the last 3 years
beat me off at a medium pace

lol settle down there mate a bit touchy that Darley managed to choke after spruiking all year?? Dont make excuses Ballarat were just 2 good

lol settle down there mate a bit touchy that Darley managed to choke after spruiking all year?? Dont make excuses Ballarat were just 2 good
Coming from the coldest and worst place in the world gordon! Go back to the central highlands website where you belong.

Coming from the coldest and worst place in the world gordon! Go back to the central highlands website where you belong.

Gordon is just a name i dont actually come from Gordon chief nor have i ever been there.

I think Darley would have Gordon easily covered as the worst place ever

Gordon is just a name i dont actually come from Gordon chief nor have i ever been there.

I think Darley would have Gordon easily covered as the worst place ever
darley has a bridge, a plaza, a roundabout, a brick refinery, 10 night clubs, a golf course, a gorge, slogga's house, a bald hill, a david jones store, and a beach, and dont forget deb's shop.
gordon has you, meh

Word on the street is Jordan is leaving the Lions due to Sunbury wanting to play the kids in 09. He was the captain of the club and has knocked back an offer to remain at Sunbury as he has recieved a better offer from his old club up the road. Keeps on jumping from club to club to increase the pay packet. No wonder they got beaten in the first final with the likes of Little and Jordan leaders of the club.

Word on the street is Jordan is leaving the Lions due to Sunbury wanting to play the kids in 09. He was the captain of the club and has knocked back an offer to remain at Sunbury as he has recieved a better offer from his old club up the road. Keeps on jumping from club to club to increase the pay packet. No wonder they got beaten in the first final with the likes of Little and Jordan leaders of the club.
Where's up the road KA?

Redan are in talks with a kid that goe to uni in ballarat from geelong called daniel orr. played every game in the GFL seniors this year which is probably the best standard in victoria so he obviously play!

Redan are in talks with a kid that goe to uni in ballarat from geelong called daniel orr. played every game in the GFL seniors this year which is probably the best standard in victoria so he obviously play!

:D Orr is 21 years old and has played 3 seasons of 'senior' footy for a return of 18 senior games and 36 reserves games. And most of the reserves games were in the Bellarine league which is Geelongs 2nd tier league. Did play majority of this year in seniors though, at St Albans which is Geelongs least performing side over last 5 years, winning about 8 games. Doubt other clubs would be sweating playing against him

Oracle69 - just finished my humble pie...bit lumpy..but
Whilst I still think you were lucky to win as Darley kicked themselves out of the game, along with the poor discipline..which was ultimately the difference and we've seen that undo other sides on the big day.

well done, you did okay yourself.

The crazy thing is for other clubs is i think you can improve as you weren't expected to win - that said if it was open to win this year was the one.

I reckon recruiting will be tougher next year. so could be back2back

Any mail on clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back