Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day everyone, YNH here, new to the Big Footy team and looking forward to meeting all of you...

Bit of history...

Grew up in Tassie, then moved to Melb when I was 15, started following the marsh until I realised that all the cool people and tough people played for Darley so I now barrack for them...

Number 16 is my favourite player...

He plays real good and gets lots of kicks and girls...

I hope Darley win this week because I barrack for them and they are good at Football like Geelong...

Bye fellow Big Footyers and new friends.

:)

P.s. Darley always beat the marsh at footy and fighting too... we are the best...chuck out the rest.

.we have 2-300 people at every function, we are the most loyal group of mates at any club in the BFL

Mmmm which functions would they be? I suggest it would 10-15 times less than that.
I'll give the Darley footy club points on loyalty though. Keenan Reynolds slept with your girlfriends and he's still hailed as a hero.

Fine lets CUT IT IN HALF, that will pay for Cheevers Edwards and Newman.So that means everyone else is playing and coaching for nothing.
Every club pays players, it's common knowledge, what they pay them is everyone elses guess. Darley are no different to Redan from a couple of years ago. Both realised where they needed to get better so went and recruited ie; Fields, Edwards & Bridges. Darley, Cheevers, Newman & Edwards. Darley will win it this year, Sunbury & South only danger.

G'day everyone, YNH here, new to the Big Footy team and looking forward to meeting all of you...

Bit of history...

Grew up in Tassie, then moved to Melb when I was 15, started following the marsh until I realised that all the cool people and tough people played for Darley so I now barrack for them...

Number 16 is my favourite player...

He plays real good and gets lots of kicks and girls...

I hope Darley win this week because I barrack for them and they are good at Football like Geelong...

Bye fellow Big Footyers and new friends.

:)

P.s. Darley always beat the marsh at footy and fighting too... we are the best...chuck out the rest.

lol ____ing lol

Can someone tell me has there been a new rule introdued, in that if you get reported its automaticly a red card and the player is not aloud to come back on.It use to be a yellow card and 15 min on the side line. There were 2 reports in the Darley North game and they both got red cards is this the rule or did the f___wit umpire get it wrong.

Can someone tell me has there been a new rule introdued, in that if you get reported its automaticly a red card and the player is not aloud to come back on.It use to be a yellow card and 15 min on the side line. There were 2 reports in the Darley North game and they both got red cards is this the rule or did the f___wit umpire get it wrong.

Not only that, but a good kid's reputation could possibly suffer from an over zealous umpire who wrongly reported him for eye gouging. A charge like that can follow you around for years.

i cant believe minns, edwards, freestone and the likes get so much of a mention on this forum what a joke. it wasn't that long ago that i played in the BFL and these little kittens and the severly overweight kitten minnsy where running around in the two's with eye's like dinner plates, to scared to go near the ball. what happened, were they selling cans of football ability down at darley plaza or has the standard of the BFL taken a huge decline? it almost makes me laugh to think any of them could get a kick in the one's let alone lead them to a prem.
i'm tipping the chieftont is the one and only travis "chubby checker" minns is that right? i liked the mention of the drew edwards v steve wintle fight at maccas on that fateful wednesday night. i happened to be an interested on looker that night sunshine and the last i saw of drew "the toughest man in the BFL" edwards he was sitting in the back of brad miller's sick vl commodore holding his head with tears rolling down his cheeks. not a real good look and not the kind of thing u'd expect from someone who apparently just dealt out a flogging!!! must have been tears of joy???
anyway, cant see u boys winning a prem this year as sunbury will do the same thing they always do and throw u around like rag dolls when it counts. i know the thought of sunbury still cuts deep with every devil fan, but u've got to face your demons one day chieftont and if u and your ever so loyal mates follow the lead of captain asian eyes, brad miller, like u all followed freestone in going out with the town bike L. harrington may be you will be a show.
i'll be following the progress of the devils for the rest of the year almost as closely as dave barnes used to watch his weight back in the glory days down at darley park. nothing like having a preseason consisting of 9 pies with sause and 13 tinnies every monday, wedensday and friday.

p.s. remember when u boys used to play under 18's and u wanted to be called darley west? awesome idea!!! are your brainstorming sessions still producing such materful ideas? w@nks!
Rimdog you fool! i like the way you state you use to play in the BFL and now we see you play in a second rate league in geelong. Obviously because your a sh!t player who was to scared in his own home town and had to get out. Now in your tipical cowardly fashion your mouth has got you in strife again you better keep your head inside at labilliere. Being a teacher i thought you would be smarter than that.

Rimdog you fool! i like the way you state you use to play in the BFL and now we see you play in a second rate league in geelong. Obviously because your a sh!t player who was to scared in his own home town and had to get out. Now in your tipical cowardly fashion your mouth has got you in strife again you better keep your head inside at labilliere. Being a teacher i thought you would be smarter than that.

threating people on the internet is lame. grow up.

All the functions that have been held since Power left and Henry stopped swiping beers. Long live the crack- if your club would ever have been smart enough to recruit a guy that would have had his top off in -4 degree days out the front of the club rooms then you might have been a chance on winning a flag this year also. Crack sent the benchmark and thats why our kids are so good. We are true products of the Keenan Reynolds school of life and despite popular rumours "Keenan is the greatest"... Chieftont sends out his love to the crack.. meh

So every function for the last 2 years has averaged 2,500 people? WOW! What an awesome lie.
You don't even know which club I'm from chief so how would you know who we recruited. Shit comeback.
Couldn't come up with anything better at kickboxing training?

So every function for the last 2 years has averaged 2,500 people? WOW! What an awesome lie.
You don't even know which club I'm from chief so how would you know who we recruited. Shit comeback.
Couldn't come up with anything better at kickboxing training?

kick boxing fo sure nigs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not threaten anyone but when blokes go naming and labeling girls mate thats lame. Everyone on this site can accept banta thats all good but when girls get brought into the arguements for no reason that is weak as piss.
I agree but the bloke you accusing is different to the one every1 else is saying. Also he hasn't played footy in almost 2 years and hasn't lived in labilliere street for the same amount of time.

I did not threaten anyone but when blokes go naming and labeling girls mate thats lame. Everyone on this site can accept banta thats all good but when girls get brought into the arguements for no reason that is weak as piss.

yeah i agree 100% mate, but how do you know 100% thats its the guy you are talking about? as jaymay said above it could be any creep being a dog!

I agree but the bloke you accusing is different to the one every1 else is saying. Also he hasn't played footy in almost 2 years and hasn't lived in labilliere street for the same amount of time.
So you know who the coward rimdog is do you Jay May. I can only go off past posts that he has written which state he plays at East Geelong now is this true.

I re-read my first post because i thought i may have been wrong but i was wrong in thinking that i may have one day been wrong.
I dont have to know what club you are from because i know who feeds you the info... He and you are suck holes and we will be getting the silverware this year while you blokes are still protecting someones drug habit..... ring a bell??????????

Darwin dog straight on the scene and already has you questioning yourself chief. I'm right up in your head. By the way your little info feeding druggo rings no bells. Nice try though

BFL Thread has turned to poo... back to footy would be good.

Have to say I agree!

Like to get everyone's thought's one North City's progress. Saw them on Monday, they battled hard but the gap in skill was quite obvious.

Look's like they may have found a long-term key forward in Daniel Ross-Smith. He's a bit lanky at the moment and may struggle at times this year against the gorilla's down back but he presented himself well and he read the flight of the ball well.

Anyone knows his history?

Have to say I agree!

Like to get everyone's thought's one North City's progress. Saw them on Monday, they battled hard but the gap in skill was quite obvious.

Look's like they may have found a long-term key forward in Daniel Ross-Smith. He's a bit lanky at the moment and may struggle at times this year against the gorilla's down back but he presented himself well and he read the flight of the ball well.

Anyone knows his history?

Yeh your right they did battle. My personal opinion is they are a scared and weak side and were very easily intimidated, didn't like the rough stuff or like to chase hard. They where good on the rebound but as i said that was probably because they didn't chase hard and if we turned the ball over they where away. Yeh i thought Daniel Ross was ok good hands for a young fella but he was a sook as well.

Kissy Whelan out

Yeh your right they did battle. My personal opinion is they are a scared and weak side and were very easily intimidated, didn't like the rough stuff or like to chase hard. They where good on the rebound but as i said that was probably because they didn't chase hard and if we turned the ball over they where away. Yeh i thought Daniel Ross was ok good hands for a young fella but he was a sook as well.

Kissy Whelan out

Hi Kissy, You are my favourite Cricket pitch curator...The inswinging yorkers are so much better when you roll the pitch.

If I was half as good at Cricket as you Id definately be playing 6th's.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back