Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kissy, You are my favourite Cricket pitch curator...The inswinging yorkers are so much better when you roll the pitch.

If I was half as good at Cricket as you Id definately be playing 6th's.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Thank you for your kind words.

Life is peachy

P.S. I played alright on the wknd

Kissy Whelan out

Yep your are so far up in my head that i think that i might jump off Darley bridge one night. Everybody worth their salt down this way knows who i am and i find it funny how clueless you all are. I love the fact that you are all still guessing because what is gonna happen when you all work it out??????? hahahaha absolutely nothing... I own you, i own the Riddell pub, i own Darwin and i am a proud shareholder in OUR TOWN- that is the town that us Darley boys own. I wish i was Reno Megahn, cause i would have porked a heap more sheilas, haha.

Keep feeding your mates habits "cha cha".

hahaha

Redan were shocking last week, whats the story with the skip and Edwards will they play this week?
Shocking is correct.

Blomeley - 3-4 Weeks
Edwards - 3-4 Weeks
Field - 1-2 Weeks
McMahon - 3-4 Weeks
Rumble - 1-2 Weeks?
Ryall - 4-5 Weeks
Lubeek - Season

A tough period for the western lions.

Who would be viewed as the best coach to date in the BFL? Here is my view:

Ballarat: Northey needs no comment as record speaks for itself in developing players and people

Sunbury: libba after a lot of departures blooding kids and doing well

Lakers: Battistello obvious improvers and generating plenty of interest

Darley: Learmonth obvious needs a medal to put up with the half wits on this forum but has improved them with an open cheque book

East point: Hynes been under the radar but still performing well after losing key players.

Redan: Snibson took over late. Hard to judge.

Bacchus: Miles obvious improvement again. Don't know about developing players but rather buying them

Melton. Payne is struggling cop personality showing out

Sebas. Russell obviously needs players but seems to be improving the kids with solid performances against the almighty darley

Melton South. Chappy and scobes have boys playing ok jury still out though as open cheque book again.

North City. Clark who cares?!!!

Ballarat: Northey needs no comment as record speaks for itself in developing players and people

Darley: Learmonth obvious needs a medal to put up with the half wits on this forum but has improved them with an open cheque book

East point: Hynes been under the radar but still performing well after losing key players.

Bacchus: Miles obvious improvement again. Don't know about developing players but rather buying them

Sebas. Russell obviously needs players but seems to be improving the kids with solid performances against the almighty darley

Melton South. Chappy and scobes have boys playing ok jury still out though as open cheque book again.

Everyone is entitled there opinion but tell me what northey has done for Ballarat this year to rate him so high?

Liberatore best coach to date. IMO
Darley best side to date. IMO
Newman & Miller best players to date IMO
Ballarat & Redan most disappointing to date. IMO

Shocking is correct.

Blomeley - 3-4 Weeks
Edwards - 3-4 Weeks
Field - 1-2 Weeks
McMahon - 3-4 Weeks
Rumble - 1-2 Weeks?
Ryall - 4-5 Weeks
Lubeek - Season

A tough period for the western lions.
Not wrong drummer, if Redan dont win at least 2 out of the next 4 why all these big names are out it will make it very hard to play finals. Anyside that has 4 out of there top 5 players on the sidelines is going to battle to win games. I think its season over 4 the western lions, start looking for a new coach now because snibson's is not the man for the job, his better off coaching auskick on a friday night. They might pay attention to him.

Top Lakers recruits return from injury
13/06/2008 1:05:00 AM
LAKE Wendouree received some good news last night.
The Lakers have regained prized recruits Chris McGuigan and Mick Foster for tomorrow's Ballarat Football League clash with Melton South at Wendouree Reserve.

The return of McGuigan (ankle injury) and Foster (broken finger) brings Lake Wendouree close to full strength for the match between teams five and three on the RegionalOne BFL ladder.

But the news isn't as good for Lake Wendouree's nearest neighbour. North City was forced to make six changes after its bruising encounter with Darley on Monday. Balben North City has lost Julian Sambell (ruptured spleen) and Kyle Baddeley (broken finger) to long term injuries, Nick Sullivan will miss tomorrow with concussion, and Adam Richardson has been suspended by the BFL tribunal for kicking. Daniel Ross-Smith returns to the North Ballarat Rebels while Nathan Barnes is unavailable.

"We have seven out of our best 21 sitting on the boundary line," North City coach Aaron Clark said.

"We take some confidence out of the Darley game but we'll be better again once we get some guys back."

Tom Gleeson will play for North City despite having severely bruised ribs.

North's opponent at Austar Arena tomorrow, East Point, will be without Shane Hutchinson (knee injury) and Chris Banwell (unavailable) in addition to key forward Dan Jordan.

Lakers coach Matt Battistello said key forward Daniel Weymouth was still probably a month away from his return from a broken wrist.

Battistello said the positive out of those early injuries was the form of their replacements, mostly under-18.5 players.

"We're four and two and still winning," Battistello said.

"We're slowly getting guys back.

"And because the guys from the under-18.5s who have filled those places have done so well those experienced players will have to earn their places."

Foster, 23, said it had been difficult watching from the boundary line for five weeks.

"Especially the last quarter when we lost against Melton. As the guys faded out it was tough not being able to do something."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not wrong drummer, if Redan dont win at least 2 out of the next 4 why all these big names are out it will make it very hard to play finals. Anyside that has 4 out of there top 5 players on the sidelines is going to battle to win games. I think its season over 4 the western lions, start looking for a new coach now because snibson's is not the man for the job, his better off coaching auskick on a friday night. They might pay attention to him.

How can you bag a 1st year coach that has his top 7 players out of the side for most of the year. You have just said in the post above that any side would struggle to win games without there best players.

Jezza Edwards & field do most of teh coaching anyway and Snibson takes control on game day.

Tips

Sebas v Redan

Will be closer than first thought.

Melton v Bacchus Marsh

Marsh to continue good form in an entertaining clash

North City v East Point

East point easily

Lakers v Melton South

Melton south in a tough one. see where lakers are at.

Ballarat v Darley

Ballarat in an upset. Need to gather some credibility.

How can you bag a 1st year coach that has his top 7 players out of the side for most of the year. You have just said in the post above that any side would struggle to win games without there best players.

Jezza Edwards & field do most of teh coaching anyway and Snibson takes control on game day.
Wrong Vineyard.

Field & Edwards have zero impact in the coaching side of things.

I can bag him because i watched the Redan, Marsh game and at 3Q time when His side was about to get rolled by the worst side in the comp he had had nothing, he was sh!t house. If your coach can't rev you up to win a game of footy what hope do you have. As for Edwards and Field they had no imput at all. Like i said Redan are gone...

Zero impact on coaching but they have some input at training though?????????????????? Gee that would make training exempt from any type of coaching involvement then... Like Vineyard said creep "Snibson takes over on game day". Alot of sides have variations in coaching methods, drills and ideas from senior members of the team or coaching panel- there is no crime in that. I know that THE GREAT Matt Cape has alot of involvement in the coaching drills at Darley, Im sure that Ben Jordan would have an input at Sunba OHHHHH SUNBAAAAA... Heck even little old itchy scratchy Zippy Collins from Melton South opens his trap at the scrap yard (their home ground) with ideas on how to win. Snibson needs all the help he can get at Redan because he is surrounded by smart and very experienced footballers- and even a great coach (Murrihy is the best coach i think i have seen in the BFL). Well he was better than that raving loony that Melton had in the last couple of years (Thomas). Anybody that can involve Lunar rotations, complex physiology and the kinetic structures of sheep wool in a 3 quarter time speech needs a straight jacket... Ron Thomas had a bad acid trip at Woodstock and he never came out of it- Melton sang the theme song while he was belting out the strains of Me and My Bobby McGee from Janis Joplin

Input like 20 other blokes have at training, the coaching is left to Ross, Polkinghorne & Faulkner.

But do agree with murrihy being one of the best, demanded alot of respect from the group and 9/10 players responded.

I know that THE GREAT Matt Cape has alot of involvement in the coaching drills at Darley
Did the Darley players tell you that Matty Cape has an input?
Anyone worth their salt down here knows you haven't done anything on a football field since your glorious 2's B&F. Oh they were the good days.
P.S. Doddy's fences are better than your brick walls

I can bag him because i watched the Redan, Marsh game and at 3Q time when His side was about to get rolled by the worst side in the comp he had had nothing, he was sh!t house. If your coach can't rev you up to win a game of footy what hope do you have. As for Edwards and Field they had no imput at all. Like i said Redan are gone...

Interesting you say that as a few blokes on the side lines were expecting a spray and felt it was needed.

Tips

Sebas v Redan

Will be closer than first thought.

Melton v Bacchus Marsh

Marsh to continue good form in an entertaining clash

North City v East Point

East point easily

Lakers v Melton South

Melton south in a tough one. see where lakers are at.

Ballarat v Darley

Ballarat in an upset. Need to gather some credibility.

agree with the lot apart from ballarat.Darley will account for them. South will beat lakers by at least 8 goals. Lakers are absolute poo.........
sebast wont get within 10 goals of redan

surely with all the young kids theyhave at south should be playing better football two thinsg are happening at south one ,they are not responding to average or twos coach in chappy and his yes men assistants..............two they are still playing blokes that are simply past it or no good mamalas, leggett ,sproule, sutton,hassett, give the kids a go but thats south mentality ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back