Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely with all the young kids theyhave at south should be playing better football two thinsg are happening at south one ,they are not responding to average or twos coach in chappy and his yes men assistants..............two they are still playing blokes that are simply past it or no good mamalas, leggett ,sproule, sutton,hassett, give the kids a go but thats south mentality ..........

You forgot Mcmahon, he is the biggest coward in the BFL.

KWO

surely with all the young kids theyhave at south should be playing better football two thinsg are happening at south one ,they are not responding to average or twos coach in chappy and his yes men assistants..............two they are still playing blokes that are simply past it or no good mamalas, leggett ,sproule, sutton,hassett, give the kids a go but thats south mentality ..........
worst paragraph ever......

we are all dumber for having read that

worst paragraph ever......

we are all dumber for having read that
great comeback, but fact is its true ,will not go deep into finals and wont win premiership whilst those five players are playing or while chapman coaching.but you would know as you are probably one of the five named.

great comeback, but fact is its true ,will not go deep into finals and wont win premiership whilst those five players are playing or while chapman coaching.but you would know as you are probably one of the five named.
What would I have to come back to?? I couldn't give a crap about South. I was bagging you Melton edumacation.

from matt sproule
posties rule

What would I have to come back to?? I couldn't give a crap about South. I was bagging you Melton edumacation.

from matt sproule
posties rule

Hi chumpy, love reading your posts!
Keep up the good work

My friends dads brother is a postie too and he is cool and funny and he is married...

His motorbike is really fast too so the mail is there on time which is good for people who need letters delivered as soon as possible

Hopefully one day we might be able to catch up and have a Coffee (I dont drink coffee but ill have a warm Milo)

Anyway I will talk to you soon...

And to all the superstars in the BFL I hope you all play really good and kick the ball good and handpass good too and kick goals and win the game...

We all may argue on the forum
But if we didnt it'd all be borin!

***Remember Footy is the real winner***

Zero impact on coaching but they have some input at training though?????????????????? Gee that would make training exempt from any type of coaching involvement then... Like Vineyard said creep "Snibson takes over on game day". Alot of sides have variations in coaching methods, drills and ideas from senior members of the team or coaching panel- there is no crime in that. I know that THE GREAT Matt Cape has alot of involvement in the coaching drills at Darley, Im sure that Ben Jordan would have an input at Sunba OHHHHH SUNBAAAAA... Heck even little old itchy scratchy Zippy Collins from Melton South opens his trap at the scrap yard (their home ground) with ideas on how to win. Snibson needs all the help he can get at Redan because he is surrounded by smart and very experienced footballers- and even a great coach (Murrihy is the best coach i think i have seen in the BFL). Well he was better than that raving loony that Melton had in the last couple of years (Thomas). Anybody that can involve Lunar rotations, complex physiology and the kinetic structures of sheep wool in a 3 quarter time speech needs a straight jacket... Ron Thomas had a bad acid trip at Woodstock and he never came out of it- Melton sang the theme song while he was belting out the strains of Me and My Bobby McGee from Janis Joplin
makes you wonder the importance of a coach then doesnt it ????????? didnt they win the gf that year :confused:

totally agree tappy the guys you mention couldnt play in 2001 bar sutts of coarse he goes good class above those sheep how can they be any good now :confused: who cares any way there a rabble how you going any way champ?

mamalas has played 2 games, legget has played one, sutton has played 3... 1 and a half with a broken finger and hasset has been overseas for the whole year.... and yet still managed have 13 players under 22 in 1 game.... is that not enough kids playing?? still managed to knock ballarat off up there with no sutton or mcmahon playing with all these young kids playing. isnt south 3rd at the moment??

mamalas has played 2 games, legget has played one, sutton has played 3... 1 and a half with a broken finger and hasset has been overseas for the whole year.... and yet still managed have 13 players under 22 in 1 game.... is that not enough kids playing?? still managed to knock ballarat off up there with no sutton or mcmahon playing with all these young kids playing. isnt south 3rd at the moment??
they could be top all year ,it counts in the finals and their last premiership was oh sorry they have a great coach and assistants, sprook all you like will not and never will win premeirship while coaching staff are in charge at the moment.................. go darley:eek: but south are use to being second or third or fourth ...

they could be top all year ,it counts in the finals and their last premiership was oh sorry they have a great coach and assistants, sprook all you like will not and never will win premeirship while coaching staff are in charge at the moment.................. go darley:eek: but south are use to being second or third or fourth ...

lol true havent won a premiership but weve been there which i dont think Darley have in the BFL? i may be wrong?? but i just wanted to point out that south are playing the kids

lol true havent won a premiership but weve been there which i dont think Darley have in the BFL? i may be wrong?? but i just wanted to point out that south are playing the kids
South are losing to Lakers, thats what their doing.

How about my boys the cobra's, going great at the moment. They always take a few weeks to get back on track after being smashed by Darley.

love Rocket

Tips

Sebas v Redan

Will be closer than first thought.

Melton v Bacchus Marsh

Marsh to continue good form in an entertaining clash

North City v East Point

East point easily

Lakers v Melton South

Melton south in a tough one. see where lakers are at.

Ballarat v Darley

Ballarat in an upset. Need to gather some credibility.
Great round of tipping, 2 out of 5 well done Oracle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about my boys the cobra's, going great at the moment. They always take a few weeks to get back on track after being smashed by Darley.

love Rocket
hey ya rocket. Well done to the cobras 3 in a row. That new bach of gear DK has them on is working great guns.
P.s your dirty Rocko

hey ya rocket. Well done to the cobras 3 in a row. That new bach of gear DK has them on is working great guns.
P.s your dirty Rocko
Nah not dirty, just very affectionate with strangers.

Can't wait till we play finals this year, go Marsh.

ps DK is on the Hammer

love Rocket

Howdy chaps, little Hutchy here.

Just thought I'd fill all readers in on my selection in the 39 man squad for the VCFL Australian Country Championships. Good effort on my behalf. Talking with Matty Fitzgerald at training, we couldn't help but notice no Darley representatives? Being the best side in the BFL, along with the "best player in country football", whats the deal? Chief?

love Rocket

Lakers did play very well in the wet only 9 points tho. Nothing to get to worked up about

Well dont to the teams who won yesterday! :)

Youknowhim is proud and filled with joy for you all..

Especially the marsh who had a 10 goal lead at 1/4 time and got over the line for a huge percentage boosting 3 point win!

Top Stuff!

Especially the marsh who had a 10 goal lead at 1/4 time and got over the line for a huge percentage boosting 3 point win!

Top Stuff!

mate if you're going bag people about their spelling make sure you get yours right please.

anyway back to the footy.

Chieftont you have hit the nail on the head with that post.... The Darley Devils what a well rounded unit and as for the Devils entourage well what can i say they have every other club beaten in the war of words the quick wit and champagne humour of these women slaying intellectuals has opposing sides red faced looking for somewhere to hide their sorry heads.....

Poor old Ballarat where do they go from here?

Well there is already whispers of merge with a centrals highlands club and the constant bickering between supporters and club officials has the Ballarat crowds at an all time low and poor old John Northey well he looks like his not far off kicking the bucket... Is this the end?

And I did notice them very average pasty looking things Nunns torso was moving around on not much chop at all in saying all this you do have to give Ballarat one thing they know how to breed a pale freckled up red head.
And just before i go i must give my condolonces to fat Nunn and the rest of them average looking outcasts the poor things will have to go on living their shit lives knowing they will never be able to root a glamour...Keep on tugging trash heads!

Ballarat are finished. Darley played without Newman and had one sent off but still beat them easy. The devils still have a few to come back also. Not saying the devils are over the line yet because they still have to play their two bogey clubs in the next few weeks but they sure look the goods.

I think Darley will win because they are the only side with Brad Miller in it. BEST PLAYER IN COUNTRY FOOTY. 5 goals 6 points (while tagged for the game) and spents half the game on the ball...

3 Votes 2 him
2 votes to chieftont for his vocal tirade in the outer
1 vote John Northey for selling his skin to Gucci to make designer leather purse

Has Nunn's skin always been so white? he must bathe in milk

Im thought i saw Newman run out and start on the ground ,or didnt he play at all?

Top Stuff!

Thanks! We were happy to get out of jail with the win to. Better than being Melton and losing by three points. All that hard work to get back into the game only to come up short (like the thing between your legs). :rolleyes:

Did the Darley players tell you that Matty Cape has an input?
Anyone worth their salt down here knows you haven't done anything on a football field since your glorious 2's B&F. Oh they were the good days.
P.S. Doddy's fences are better than your brick walls

While we are talking facts about who people really are then we may as well omit some facts. 3 straight weeks you pissed in your car and came in for a shower in the morning. You left the BFL because you ran wider lines then scratch cat scoble. BOTH ARE FACTS. . how is south cairns? thinking we don't recognise cowards? your a noodle. oh damn, we got you again pissy pants. stay as far away as you can because this area holds no treasure for you. soil the strides and ride the high horse. be gone pheasant.

Darley wins again, in everything.

Crackers for Prime Minister

I Know Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back