Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped on the BFL website KA and Brad Miller has only 8 weeks total suspension. This includes the 2 weeks for the recent incident (and many will agree that it is toothless) and 5 weeks for attempting to strike in 2004, which included an extra penalty for being found guilty two years in a row (rule was removed after the one year trial). All is not as bad as it seems KA!! Not sure where your information comes from KA but potting the BFL board as covering up a possible de-registration is a bit far fetched. You must be a very, very suspicious person or have access to knowledge that no-one else does?????

Jumped on the BFL website KA and Brad Miller has only 8 weeks total suspension. This includes the 2 weeks for the recent incident (and many will agree that it is toothless) and 5 weeks for attempting to strike in 2004, which included an extra penalty for being found guilty two years in a row (rule was removed after the one year trial). All is not as bad as it seems KA!! Not sure where your information comes from KA but potting the BFL board as covering up a possible de-registration is a bit far fetched. You must be a very, very suspicious person or have access to knowledge that no-one else does?????

Twice suspended in 2003 both resulting in 3 weeks per offence.
The tribunal also handed Miller a five-week ban in July 2004, after a striking charge against Redan's Andrew Jones was sustained. There is 11 weeks and that was at the end of 2004!!!

Who cares anyway - everyone plays that gets past the 16 week total. Power is back at Sunbury - this is the real news of the day!!

Nice try GTB. Everyone know we walked away. But him coming back has just halted any chance of Darley in 09. That goal after the siren is getting worse and worse by the minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS-PV7LRpl0

Interesting KA. I didn't know you walked away as i thought you were on the Gisbourne bandwagon. The only time I have seen your affiliation is with some dribble you wrote on how to beat Redan when sunbury lost!
Which bandwagon will you be involved with next year? What damage will be done to the club with players leaving and support?

I would also like to point out you were sucking up to the darley boys especially Chief and now you are potting them. Talk about fickle. You are a joke!

Interesting KA. I didn't know you walked away as i thought you were on the Gisbourne bandwagon. The only time I have seen your affiliation is with some dribble you wrote on how to beat Redan when sunbury lost!
Which bandwagon will you be involved with next year? What damage will be done to the club with players leaving and support?

I would also like to point out you were sucking up to the darley boys especially Chief and now you are potting them. Talk about fickle. You are a joke!

It was meant to be he. Your very lucky to pinch a flag when the power houses dropped off for a year. Back to middle of the road next year. But hey at least you can celebrate in 08.

Have you got a list of players leaving that I can pass onto Serge? At least that way he can assess the damage. Or was that just a throw away line with no substance?

Not so sure about sucking up - any one of Sunbury, South, Darley or Melton would be a prefence to the Ballarat sides.

It was meant to be he. Your very lucky to pinch a flag when the power houses dropped off for a year. Back to middle of the road next year. But hey at least you can celebrate in 08.

Have you got a list of players leaving that I can pass onto Serge? At least that way he can assess the damage. Or was that just a throw away line with no substance?

Not so sure about sucking up - any one of Sunbury, South, Darley or Melton would be a prefence to the Ballarat sides.

Who are the "powerhouses" KA? I don't think anyone would suggest Sunbury with one flag since 2000! Redan had 3 and Melton 3.

Tim Little, Lekkas, Jordan would begin the ball rolling on players leaving. Was the club unanimous KA in the appointment of Serge? Who will be on his selection committee? Chooka, you KA?

As for middle of the road next year you could write Serge another load of dribble on how to beat us!!!!!!!

Sebas have signed a handy 6f 8 ruckman, along with a few other experienced players, someone from trentham way i think.
New owners take over globe hotel i also hear..??
Not sure bout nibbo cowboy8, but hope he stays with sebas and doesnt go to chfl.

heard theyv signed simon quiddington and kallum young on the big$.

Sunbury to reload, Redan to reload.... might be some closer games next year.

As redan have Mikaleaf back next year does that mean power will put the boots back on KA??? That was a funny day watching Mikaleaf turning power inside out on numerous occasions!

Good for the league having power back. Will create some tension and spark which the BFL needs!

Who are the "powerhouses" KA? I don't think anyone would suggest Sunbury with one flag since 2000! Redan had 3 and Melton 3.

Tim Little, Lekkas, Jordan would begin the ball rolling on players leaving. Was the club unanimous KA in the appointment of Serge? Who will be on his selection committee? Chooka, you KA?

As for middle of the road next year you could write Serge another load of dribble on how to beat us!!!!!!!

Since the RDFL clubs came and improved the league:
Sunbury - 4
Redan - 4
Melton - 3
Ballarat - 1

Either Sunbury, Redan or Melton have played in every Grand Final in the previous 11 years. So please let me know who you think are the power house clubs in the BFL? Let me guess Ballarat, Sebas and Lakers??

Tim Little was signed before the end of the season else where. No loss in Lekkas, Dimma, Romero and Libba. Jordan has left?

And don't worry I would not waste 5 seconds on looking at your team. You got lucky this year. Middle of the road next year and nothing to worry about just like the previous 11 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since the RDFL clubs came and improved the league:
Sunbury - 4
Redan - 4
Melton - 3
Ballarat - 1

Either Sunbury, Redan or Melton have played in every Grand Final in the previous 11 years. So please let me know who you think are the power house clubs in the BFL? Let me guess Ballarat, Sebas and Lakers??

Tim Little was signed before the end of the season else where. No loss in Lekkas, Dimma, Romero and Libba. Jordan has left?

And don't worry I would not waste 5 seconds on looking at your team. You got lucky this year. Middle of the road next year and nothing to worry about just like the previous 11 years.
KA who were the others that serge knocked out for the job or was it just given to him with no others applying

Sunbury to reload, Redan to reload.... might be some closer games next year.

As redan have Mikaleaf back next year does that mean power will put the boots back on KA??? That was a funny day watching Mikaleaf turning power inside out on numerous occasions!

Good for the league having power back. Will create some tension and spark which the BFL needs!

Just coaching. Mikaleaf is a third of the player power was. But hey Josh Gibson kept Buddy to one goal when the hawks played the roos. I thought that was also funny.

Just coaching. Mikaleaf is a third of the player power was. But hey Josh Gibson kept Buddy to one goal when the hawks played the roos. I thought that was also funny.
No arguments with me on how good serge was. Just gives my stomach a tickle how he put himself on him in his last game of footy! Mikalaef 4 goals - Serge Busted ego.

Who do you reckon would be a better coach for sunbury KA.

Power or Jordon?

I'd take Jordon and start a new era, power has had his time but no doubt he'd be a favourite son at sunbury so i can see there reasons.

heard theyv signed simon quiddington and kallum young on the big$.

Sebas will never learn will they.....
I can say straight up that the guys mentioned are not on big $$. Quiddington is returning to his junior club. Wasn't too long ago on here that a couple people were critical of Sebas that there were so many ex Sebas boys playing in local leagues. Now some are coming back as they can see the club is finally moving forward.
Drummer, perhaps you should look in your backyard. Your mob have chased Young(whose brother is also at Sebas) very hard, and then tried to take pot shots at Sebas when speaking to someone Sebas were also talking to. That person may not have entirely liked the way your club went about things, and is now also at Sebas

Fellow footy fans, 1st time post on Big footy, after months of reading this forum I thought it is about time to put my 2 bobs worth in and see what input I can have.

I must admit some of the topics, conversations and comments make me laugh, the idiotic comments from Darley supporters especially. There was nothing sweeter than when I picked up the hearld sun on the sunday after the grand final to read that they had got done after the final siren, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people!!!

I will look forward to some input over the off season. FULLOS

No arguments with me on how good serge was. Just gives my stomach a tickle how he put himself on him in his last game of footy! Mikalaef 4 goals - Serge Busted ego.

Who do you reckon would be a better coach for sunbury KA.

Power or Jordon?

I'd take Jordon and start a new era, power has had his time but no doubt he'd be a favourite son at sunbury so i can see there reasons.

Was also better than Fields and Edwards. Last game? he played at Riddell this year.

Power - will start again blooding the juniors and set the club up over the next few years. Jordan will get his chance but a year under Libba might not be the best grounding.

I can say straight up that the guys mentioned are not on big $$. Quiddington is returning to his junior club. Wasn't too long ago on here that a couple people were critical of Sebas that there were so many ex Sebas boys playing in local leagues. Now some are coming back as they can see the club is finally moving forward.
Drummer, perhaps you should look in your backyard. Your mob have chased Young(whose brother is also at Sebas) very hard, and then tried to take pot shots at Sebas when speaking to someone Sebas were also talking to. That person may not have entirely liked the way your club went about things, and is now also at Sebas

Pipe down warrior man, what i was commenting on was the comment saying the 2 recruits are on big $$$. Now, you have answered that they are not so i'm all good with that.

Has brick resigned warrior? Heard he and paul (redan 2's) have signed at Bungaree. Sebas can't afford to lose brick.

Fellow footy fans, 1st time post on Big footy, after months of reading this forum I thought it is about time to put my 2 bobs worth in and see what input I can have.

I must admit some of the topics, conversations and comments make me laugh, the idiotic comments from Darley supporters especially. There was nothing sweeter than when I picked up the hearld sun on the sunday after the grand final to read that they had got done after the final siren, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people!!!

Welcome Fullos - who do you follow?

you should probably crawl back under your rock mate

Thanks KA, I follow Footy, any Ballarat sides really. No one inpaticular. No a bit about the game.
Looks like I have already upset someone from down the freeway. Lil boy Blue, chin up mate. Still upset over the GF, remember its only a game.

Thanks KA, I follow Footy, any Ballarat sides really. No one inpaticular. No a bit about the game.
Looks like I have already upset someone from down the freeway. Lil boy Blue, chin up mate. Still upset over the GF, remember its only a game.

All good. Don't worry about upsetting people. If you get upset on Big Footy you really should not be logging on. I recieved a nasty private message from a high ranking BFL official that I had upset. Maybe this is not a good forum for high ranking officals. What ever happened to sticks and stones??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back