Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scobes

Theres is mail that Melton South is interested in Scoble as senior coach for next year.
Any truth in that??
People rate Scoble don't you worry about that Tappy. Maybe your not a good judge of a footballer and just think you are because everyone else seems to disagree with you.

Vineyard said:
2006 Ballarat FL PFD Food Services Football Team of the year:
BACKS:
Adam Symes (East Point FC) Shane Snibson (Redan FC) Ryan Waight (Redan FC)
HALF BACKS:
Tristan May (Ballarat FC) Matthew Cape (Darley FC) Jarrod Edwards
(Melton FC)
CENTRES:
Chris Banwell (East Point FC) Julian Field (Redan FC) Nathan Blomeley
(Redan FC)
HALF FORWARDS:
Ben Jordan (Eats Point FC) Simon Geljon (East Point FC) Brendan Porter
(Melton FC)
FORWARDS:
Chris McGuigan (East Point FC) Dan Jordan (East Point FC) Dane Grenfell
(Melton FC) RUCKS:
Pat Cariss (Sunbury FC) Jarrod Edwards (Redan FC) Shane Hutchinson
(East Point FC)
INTERCHANGE:
Matt Dwyer (Redan FC) Troy Parker (Darley FC) Lee Cox (Darley FC) Ryan Harris (Ballarat FC)

No brendan Peace or Brad Miller. Kodorenko, Dickinson, Little & Stephenson all would have been a chance in the ruck. Havent seen much of him but does he get many possies or kick goals?

No Peace and Ryan Harris on the bench????? who picks this side?? Peace won the MVP for a 2nd time in the 2nd top side and Harris would clearly be in the best 18 for the yr. As for nath 'clanger' blomely being on the field ahead of peace harris and dwyer....what a joke.

tappy said:
all ican say is once you start swearing it means that you and you goon mate dont have any comeback with facts .backed into a corner answer this then you trumpet will they appoint him at darley next
year / no? fact two will he have a senior job next year ? no fact three
still hasnt won any premiership medals as coach or player i rest my case
with no swearing ............... and on that matter darley premiership this year no ....................:thumbsdown:

So because he hasnt won a premiership as a player or coach that makes him a cat & weak as *****?

how do you know that Darley wont appoint him?
how do you know that he wont have a senior coaching job next year?

The only fact in your quote is #3 regarding the premiership.

I would suggest that you would have to be Troy himself or a member of several club committee's for point's 1 & 2 to be facts!

simplesimon said:
So because he hasnt won a premiership as a player or coach that makes him a cat & weak as *****?

how do you know that Darley wont appoint him?
how do you know that he wont have a senior coaching job next year?

The only fact in your quote is #3 regarding the premiership.

I would suggest that you would have to be Troy himself or a member of several club committee's for point's 1 & 2 to be facts!
well mr simple simon i do no him ,and an apology will be accepted when darley or any other ballarat senior teams dont appoint him .very close to other sources and i state facts unlike yourself just guessing . dont need anyone to back me up, people dont like the truth sometimes, get back to me when he has senoir job other wise stop pissing in his pocket .........

tappy said:
well mr simple simon i do no him ,and an apology will be accepted when darley or any other ballarat senior teams dont appoint him .very close to other sources and i state facts unlike yourself just guessing . dont need anyone to back me up, people dont like the truth sometimes, get back to me when he has senoir job other wise stop pissing in his pocket .........

what would i be apologising for tappy? i didnt say he would get a job i was just asking how you knew that Darley or anyone else wont be appointing him in 2007.

tappy said:

You no him or know him? Your such a dip s hit.

You only state facts and do not guess?? You stating Scoble won't ever get a senior coaching role is like me stating you will never stop licking windows. It is guessing it is not fact!!

It sounds like you don't like hearing the truth that Scoble has a great deal of respect in the BFL. As for you - hiding behind a fake name and having a crack at someone else is as weak as it gets.

Kings Army said:

You only state facts and do not guess?? You stating Scoble won't ever get a senior coaching role is like me stating you will never stop licking windows. It is guessing it is not fact!!

It sounds like you don't like hearing the truth that Scoble has a great deal of respect in the BFL. As for you - hiding behind a fake name and having a crack at someone else is as weak as it gets.

Now Now Now all of u igloo lookalikes. This is a site for people to state their views and opinions, even if they are not true.
Scoble in my opinion is a sheepdog, but a very very good, smart footballer at that. Dont know how he coaches, as individuals can only answer that who have played under him.
At the Henderson Medal on Sunday night, did only hear good reviews!

This week, what a Grand Final, two of the best sides in Country Victoria, and to all the Eastern Block sides, u better start opening ya cheque books, because the BFL sides will only start getting stronger.

As stated before, and i wish some of u guys would listen, The POWER Boys will be turned off, and need to find new homes.

gault said:
No Peace and Ryan Harris on the bench????? who picks this side?? Peace won the MVP for a 2nd time in the 2nd top side and Harris would clearly be in the best 18 for the yr. As for nath 'clanger' blomely being on the field ahead of peace harris and dwyer....what a joke.

Certainly u look at the side and there are plenty that could have been included, but it looks a great side. Only change i would have is Cox out, due to his inconsistency and Peace in.....

Also the reason why East & Redan had 7 in each, is because they are a 20 goal better side then 3rd placed. Thats how far they were in front.

Also can someone pls teach Darly how to beat Redan, what is it 12-0..?? It reminds me of Superman and criptonite!!!!

learmonth said:
Now Now Now all of u igloo lookalikes. This is a site for people to state their views and opinions, even if they are not true.
Scoble in my opinion is a sheepdog, but a very very good, smart footballer at that. Dont know how he coaches, as individuals can only answer that who have played under him.
At the Henderson Medal on Sunday night, did only hear good reviews!

This week, what a Grand Final, two of the best sides in Country Victoria, and to all the Eastern Block sides, u better start opening ya cheque books, because the BFL sides will only start getting stronger.

As stated before, and i wish some of u guys would listen, The POWER Boys will be turned off, and need to find new homes.

I believe Mark will stay @ Sunbury but Matt's days at Darley are over.

learmonth said:
Certainly u look at the side and there are plenty that could have been included, but it looks a great side. Only change i would have is Cox out, due to his inconsistency and Peace in.....

Also the reason why East & Redan had 7 in each, is because they are a 20 goal better side then 3rd placed. Thats how far they were in front.

Also can someone pls teach Darly how to beat Redan, what is it 12-0..?? It reminds me of Superman and criptonite!!!!

Surely the Devils had the wood on Redan back in the early days when Marty Cusak was running around!?
its probably 7-0 to Redan in the last 4 years.

Kings Army said:

well you no so much who will he coach then .? and had support is a sheep dog of a plyr ,and it is short hand you roket scientst and i stated he wouldnt get a gig this year at darley whn power moves on . you r thik...........

tappy said:
well you no so much who will he coach then .? and had support is a sheep dog of a plyr ,and it is short hand you roket scientst and i stated he wouldnt get a gig this year at darley whn power moves on . you r thik...........

I don't know who he will coach as I am not on any of the club committees. I do know he will coach one day. Once again how good is your coaching resume??

Short hand? You are a fool - it does not take any more time to type like a normal person - instead you come across as an uneducated gimp. I have read your post 5 times and it still does not make sense. Short hand or are you typing with your forehead?

Tappy
Do you play Football? If so, what level?
Are you on a BFL club committee? If so What club?
Do you know Scoble? If so, how?

Have your opinions on Scoble, thats fine, you have every right to rate him however you choose, if he has played against you he probably rates you the same way, it is fine to have opinions, however unless you can answer any of the above three questions, your credibility will remain questioned!

Lastly, whoever is telling you that Power or Scoble wont be in coaching roles next year is very much ill informed!!! So therefore, so are you!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarman03 said:
Tappy
Do you play Football? If so, what level?
Are you on a BFL club committee? If so What club?
Do you know Scoble? If so, how?

Have your opinions on Scoble, thats fine, you have every right to rate him however you choose, if he has played against you he probably rates you the same way, it is fine to have opinions, however unless you can answer any of the above three questions, your credibility will remain questioned!

Lastly, whoever is telling you that Power or Scoble wont be in coaching roles next year is very much ill informed!!! So therefore, so are you!:D
who the hell are you two freckles kingsarmy - jarman 03 go on
you put your two names up, and tell everyone what you so called experts
,have done in your footy careers. i think not much apart from ....kick the
frost off at some **** club in some **** leauge... go on tell the world who and what you two have done lots of laughs...........

What is the latest news with the Bacchus Marsh and Melton coaching jobs,anyone heard of any potential applicants or favourites for either???

Heard a previous coach may come back and coach Melton?

Jarman03 said:
What is the latest news with the Bacchus Marsh and Melton coaching jobs,anyone heard of any potential applicants or favourites for either???

Heard a previous coach may come back and coach Melton?

For Bacchus Marsh - Rod Thomas is a chance and so is Steve Kolyniuk. There are a couple of others but their names escape me at the moment.

East Point's GF side is in

They have named a 7 man bench

In: Martin Anderson, Toby Boyle, Josh Cother and Peter Blanchfield

Shane Fisher as expected not named

Adam Symes named a full forward but after the qualifying final it is unlikely he'll line there

Rumour has it the likes of Matthews or Nicholson could be outed to make room for the likes of barker, king and/or jenkins..

Think it could be real stiff for Matthews thought he has held his own this year.
Nicholson also kicked our winning goal last time we played against East. Granted it was only his third kick for the day but it still mattered? Would hate to be picking this side, with a full list, tough job for anyone!
Peace not in the team of the year, and dwyer and harris on the bench? BFL must be a stronger league than we give them credit for considering these 3 players could walk into any VFL club and dominate.

So everyone, been reading a bit of yap on this post about teams that AREN'T playing this weekend... time to get things down to business.. who is going to win and why? Lets not leave out the reserves either.

My prediction? With 6/7 inductees each in the BFL side of the year, and 2 henderson medalists, as well as an all australian, as well as leading goal kicker, could there be a more dream game of football for a grand final? My god how will we sleep on friday night? Im so pumped! What a game it will be!

Roo girl said:
Rumour has it the likes of Matthews or Nicholson could be outed to make room for the likes of barker, king and/or jenkins..

Think it could be real stiff for Matthews thought he has held his own this year.
Nicholson also kicked our winning goal last time we played against East. Granted it was only his third kick for the day but it still mattered? Would hate to be picking this side, with a full list, tough job for anyone!
Peace not in the team of the year, and dwyer and harris on the bench? BFL must be a stronger league than we give them credit for considering these 3 players could walk into any VFL club and dominate.

So everyone, been reading a bit of yap on this post about teams that AREN'T playing this weekend... time to get things down to business.. who is going to win and why? Lets not leave out the reserves either.

My prediction? With 6/7 inductees each in the BFL side of the year, and 2 henderson medalists, as well as an all australian, as well as leading goal kicker, could there be a more dream game of football for a grand final? My god how will we sleep on friday night? Im so pumped! What a game it will be!

Here's a tip Roo Girl, No need to sleep, Just hit the Pi ss BIG time and take a bloke home for the early hours before the Magoos start... What betyter way to start your weekend!!!

learmonth said:
Here's a tip Roo Girl, No need to sleep, Just hit the Pi ss BIG time and take a bloke home for the early hours before the Magoos start... What betyter way to start your weekend!!!

Amen to that. If your not playing your drinking.

Peace, Harris & Dwyer would struggle to dominate in the VFL. Would be lucky to play senior games.

Redan will destroy East. I hope so at least.

Saw the game 2day, well done 2 Redan out played, out thinked the roos, east/point needed 2 win this one as i heard Ben Jordan wants 2 go somewhere and coach next season & quite a few are going 2 go with him. Only what im hearing

Well done to Redan and comiserations to East,they put up a good fight and it was a pretty good game.
One thing I will say is that I stood near the Redan huddle and have to admire the way the Redan coach addresses his players, no swearing or yelling, just calm as can be.:thumbsu:

Kings Army said:
Crap - Power has been offered the role and has 2 weeks to decide if he wants it.

Jordan's only chance to coach in Sunbury would be at Rupo!

Rumore has it the the JOrdan boys wnat to finish the career up were they strated back at rupo so it all depends on how much time left they both have, they would still have a good 4 years woudln't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back