Barcodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont be fooled here guys, will be alot of west coast scum trying to pretend to be roos fans and get your barcodes..... dont give them out unless you are 100%

Yes mate I have posted in here 1500 times about North related items to build everyone's trust to one day coax them for barcodes.

Myself and my daughter have a membership so I am good, but there are people here who are casual supporters who will rock up and support North and cheer. They are definitely not Eagles fans, in fact the opposite.

They may end up
Buying a membership on the back of going to a final like this next year.

The allocation for finals is huge and we will get no where close to using it up. I remember the level of dickhead that was sitting around us in 2012 for the non used north area.

I cannot make the GF if people are concerned (and reasonably so) with having their barcode used, as baby number 2 on the way and any barcode would only be used and seen by me and me only.

Not for everyone and no big deal if too much trouble. I will private message my number so we can chat in the phone if need be.

Yes mate I have posted in here 1500 times about North related items to build everyone's trust to one day coax them for barcodes.

Myself and my daughter have a membership so I am good, but there are people here who are casual supporters who will rock up and support North and cheer. They are definitely not Eagles fans, in fact the opposite.

They may end up
Buying a membership on the back of going to a final like this next year.

The allocation for finals is huge and we will get no where close to using it up. I remember the level of dickhead that was sitting around us in 2012 for the non used north area.

I cannot make the GF if people are concerned (and reasonably so) with having their barcode used, as baby number 2 on the way and any barcode would only be used and seen by me and me only.

Not for everyone and no big deal if too much trouble. I will private message my number so we can chat in the phone if need be.
Relax mate, i was not referring directly to you.... this happened in 2012..... i was telling the folks in here to be careful... no need to be so sensitive.....

Make it a multiple choice, give the kid a chance.

A) chained up in zondors dungeon
B) boat trip with Arthur and his 69 mates
C) your scared of driving in the dark when its sprinkling a bit
D) Tas called and you lost track of time

E) Tea and scones with IschenkoUBeauty

Hi all - bit of a longshot but...my idiot brother never registered for a cat1 like meu with the premiership pledge and is only a cat3 member so im stuck in a sticky situation where I'll definitely get a ticket but he won't. I won't go without him so if anyone had a spare code they're not using I'd be eternally greatful. Happy to pay $$

Just as a point I've been here for almost 9 years and met a lot of you - so I'm defs not fake. If i haven't got a code by Wednesday I'm happy to just give my category 1 code to someone so hit me up!
Thanks all!!

Last edited:
Hi all - bit of a longshot but...my idiot brother never registered for a cat1 like meu with the premiership pledge and is only a cat3 member so im stuck in a sticky situation where I'll definitely get a ticket but he won't. I won't go without him so if anyone had a spare code they're not using I'd be eternally greatful. Happy to pay $$

Just as a point I've been here for almost 9 years and met a lot of you - so I'm defs not fake. If i haven't got a code by Wednesday I'm happy to just give my category 1 code to someone so hit me up!
Thanks all!!

Have mine.

Hey guys,

I have a North Melbourne Membership but like many others, my partner/family are not members. They support the club because of me :)

If anybody would like to PM me abarcode so I can sit with my father that would be much appreciated, would love to take him to a final. Our last match together was the Semi Final against Hawthorn back in 07.

Thanks!

I need this sort of proof that you hate the eagles.

View attachment 175857
=
1 barcode
I was out on the road today looking for a specimen to impress you but no luck. I'm going to the game regardless but would prefer to have someone with me so I'm not totally surrounded by Eagles flogs.
I know everyone is coming out of the woodwork looking for barcodes and I admit I've only been a supporter for a few years. But I am a true blue supporter, make no mistake. I've been on the journey with this club since then and have experienced every high and low.
We absolutely can win this weekend and I can't wait to watch it all unfold.

Hey guys,

I have a North Melbourne Membership but like many others, my partner/family are not members. They support the club because of me :)

If anybody would like to PM me abarcode so I can sit with my father that would be much appreciated, would love to take him to a final. Our last match together was the Semi Final against Hawthorn back in 07.

Thanks!

Nobody has a barcode for me? :( :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a priority 2 barcode for the GF ballot for my brother if any kind soul has a spare. At this stage I will be applying for a ticket on my own. Please private message me.
Thanks!

Hey folks,

I'm also in need of an extra two barcodes. I have two (a Priority 1 and a Priority 3). If you have one that you will not be using on a Grand Final ticket then please send me a PM. Thanks. Any priority will do, I just have some VIPs coming down and desperately want to bring them along.

Also, if anyone wants a priority 3 child barcode, let me know. Bought a family membership to bring my nephews to games but he will be on holiday so I won't be using it.

Thanks!

I also have a request.

I'm having trouble with my bank account details online to buy things (credit card as well), and I'm thinking it is to do with a typing error I must be making. Can somebody please PM me their bank account details and credit card number (when the card expires too) so I can test it out to see whether or not it is a system error or was an error made by myself. I will give both numbers straight back.

I also have a request.

I'm having trouble with my bank account details online to buy things (credit card as well), and I'm thinking it is to do with a typing error I must be making. Can somebody please PM me their bank account details and credit card number (when the card expires too) so I can test it out to see whether or not it is a system error or was an error made by myself. I will give both numbers straight back.
Do you want me to send the last the digest on the back of card too?

I also have a request.

Make sure to cover your hand as you type the details into your keyboard. ..you never know who is watching as they say...

Remove this Banner Ad

Barcodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back