Barlow or Proud?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have a decision to make. Barlow or Proud in the 22 this week? My final defender position is out of these two. Had Proud in last week - he let me down. Do I back him in to improve or bring Barlow off the bench? Both are names on the I/C bench for their teams. I only saw the Brisbane game..how did Barlow play in the Sydney game?

huge call.

to huge for any one regular man to make.

i reckon you should go to confessional "father i have this dilemma......"

I'm glad there is someone out there that is also appreciative of the massive weight on my shoulders.

Maybe I'll toss a coin. Should I toss a 1$, 20c or 10c coin?

Bigger upside to Barlow... Altho proud in a sydney game leads me to believe he could have quite a few tackles and hard ball gets to his name.
But youd have to go with Barlow, wouldnt you?

I got a similar dilemma, but in my forwardline, which one of Hill, Rioli or Harding to start in my 22.

And then in my midfield its two of Houli, Tuck, Bird or Palmer.

Bugger it. :p

Convince me.
barlow has played a bit of AFL last year and his first game in rezzy's was a BOG. he showed potential and imo he could really step up this year. as for proud, he has the potential, good hard at it and can find a lot of the ball, but is only his 2nd game of footy and did struggle last week. there are a lot of better brizzy players better than him who will inturn limit TOG (had low TOG last week)

barlow has played a bit of AFL last year and his first game in rezzy's was a BOG. he showed potential and imo he could really step up this year. as for proud, he has the potential, good hard at it and can find a lot of the ball, but is only his 2nd game of footy and did struggle last week. there are a lot of better brizzy players better than him who will inturn limit TOG (had low TOG last week)

Where can I find TOG stats...afl website showing them as all 0s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where can I find TOG stats...afl website showing them as all 0s?
not sure but i read the sunday times and they show the TOG. saying that there must b TOG stats somewhere. i just remember proud had a low TOG last week (something like 60 min)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back