BASEketball

Remove this Banner Ad

"And if a winner isnt determined there will be a two man sack race on consecutive saturdays" "Right"

"Hard to believe that just 5 years ago this game was only played on driveways"
"And its hard to believe that just 5 years ago those girls were only in grade school

Thing I love about this movie is the visual comedy it brings. The guy who plays Squeak does a VERY good job in that role. Just the way he says

"I am not a little bitch". Makes the line ten times funnier :thumbsu:

Reemer: "Eeeer, I'll take my shot now, better make so I can get home and smack my wife in the eye, yes sir."
Opp Plaey: "Shut your mouth Reemer."
Reemer: "Oooh, Shut your mouth, b**** Eeuw?

"I hear your sisters goin' out wiiiiith SQUEAK!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squeak: Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

The funniest part is that old guy's video will. "remember that time you had the crabs?" and "I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy for my shirt"
haha
dont forget the bit where denslow says coop and coop goes "Yes Mr Denslow"

Dan Patrick: With the first nine months of the Baseketball post season out of the way, the playoff picture is starting to emerge.

Kenny Mayne: So, with last night's victory over Boston, next week the Milwaukee Beers must beat Indianapolis in order to advance to Charlotte. That's in an effort to reduce their magic number to three.

Dan Patrick: Right, and then the Beers can advance to the National Eastern Division North to play Tampa.

Kenny Mayne: So, if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

Underrated movie :thumbsu:

I love the intro of this movie, the football players linedance celebration is gold :D

"The minneapolis lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes."

Can't believe I never noticed this thread before.

1a.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

BASEketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back