Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the toughest series we've had yet then only one we swept.

Hopefully the Wolves can get a win or two here.

Reckon it’ll be a Mavs sweep.

Think the Wolves played their Finals v the Nuggets. Nothing left.
Hard to believe they rolled over so listlessly after downing the Nuggets.

Having said that, I can't recall a Mavs team so in lock step, and that includes 2011. Luka helps, no doubt, but the sum of the parts around him are working beautifully.

Last edited:

Hard to believe they rolled over so listlessly after downing the Nuggets.

Having said that, I can't recall a Mavs team so in lock step, and that includes 2011. Luka helps, no doubt, but the sum of the parts around him are working beautifully.
Yep. I have them as favourites v the Celts. That said I think it goes to 7 and will be a great series.

Sorry Eth.

Yep. I have them as favourites v the Celts. That said I think it goes to 7 and will be a great series.

Sorry Eth.
Big call. Will be a ripping series.

I hold the Celtics in the same esteem as Collingwood, Carlton and Hawthorne therefore I hope they get pumped but I can't see it happening.

Sorry Eth.
You're welcome to your incorrect opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big asterisk against this Championship.
Not really. We were better than everyone.

You can point out your Butler's and your Mitchell's and your Haliburton's in the playoffs but we finished 16, 17 and 18 games ahead of each in the regular season when all three were fit. The other four teams weren't good enough to get to the ECF.

You can say that we got our ideal match up for the Finals. We did. But the other teams out West weren't good enough when it mattered to get there.

We had the best roster in the league. The most well drilled defensively. We conceded 100 points once against a team that had one of the best offensive duos in the league. We were the best all year, and then the best in the playoffs.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Not really. We were better than everyone.

You can point out your Butler's and your Mitchell's and your Haliburton's in the playoffs but we finished 16, 17 and 18 games ahead of each in the regular season when all three were fit. The other four teams weren't good enough to get to the ECF.

You can say that we got our ideal match up for the Finals. We did. But the other teams out West weren't good enough when it mattered to get there.

We had the best roster in the league. The most well drilled defensively. We conceded 100 points once against a team that had one of the best offensive duos in the league. We were the best all year, and then the best in the playoffs.

Bridges to New York for Bogdanovic with a heap of draft picks exchanged also.

Hart, Brunson and Bridges is a hell of a back court, add in a fit Randle with Robinson and Hartenstein dueling for the starting centre position, it's a hell of a starting 5 at New York now.

Bridges to New York for Bogdanovic with a heap of draft picks exchanged also.

Hart, Brunson and Bridges is a hell of a back court, add in a fit Randle with Robinson and Hartenstein dueling for the starting centre position, it's a hell of a starting 5 at New York now.
Celts won’t have it all there own way in the East next year….if the Knicks can stay healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back