Battle of the Losers - Carlton V Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

IschenkoUBeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Two of the most irrelevant clubs of the modern era do battle at the G this Sunday.

What's funny is they both think they still hold some relevance to the modern game.

Both haven't been successful for a long time and will take an eternity to become successful again.

And we both know how much they both care about doing the right thing.

Are there two more contemptible clubs than PIGS ARRRRRSE CAAAARRRRLTON and *?

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two of the most irrelevant clubs of the modern era do battle at the G this Sunday.

What's funny is they both think they still hold some relevance to the modern game.

Both haven't been successful for a long time and will take an eternity to become successful again.

And we both know how much they both care about doing the right thing.

Are there two more contemptible clubs than PIGS ARRRRRSE CAAAARRRRLTON and *?
pretty sure 2000 is more recent than the 1999 bradbury

IUB, i love ya mate, but EFC are hardly irrelevant.

We've hogged the limelight for the last four years in fact.

Everyone is obsessed with us.

Not everyone.

Lots just laughing. :)

In decades to come, people won't remember your boring 3 peat. It'll be the great drug scandal and the only club that could have survived it.

Alive for every one of those, were you?

Yes, the early part of the 20th century was a bobby-dazzler of a time!

settle down donut

North fans calling anyone else irrelevant is a pretty ****ing good laugh.

Even when are on the bottom ladder we still draw more media coverage and attendance than you rofl.

Hard one to pick a loser from, nil all draw maybe.

Seriously I used to dislike Carlton, but they are so pathetic nowadays that I even feel a little sorry for them.

I do hate the Essendope Club, but not the present team of players. After all the present players are the ones who said no, guys who were delisted and got a second chance to spud it up and innocent young draftees.

Hard one to pick a loser from, nil all draw maybe.

Seriously I used to dislike Carlton, but they are so pathetic nowadays that I even feel a little sorry for them.

I do hate the Essendope Club, but not the present team of players. After all the present players are the ones who said no, guys who were delisted and got a second chance to spud it up and innocent young draftees.
Once Carlton starts winning again (I mean if) you'll hate them again. And the second part seems a bit confusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle of the Losers - Carlton V Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back