Battle of the Smothers: Heater or Did's??

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooljay

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2009
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
So we got the chance to see an amazing game yesterday with some spectacular highlights, but the biggest standouts for me were those 1%ers that just turned the game on it's head. Heath and Dids provided the two biggest highlights imo with Did's smother-goal and Heater's smother on the line of the Cryvolt would be goal - which one was your favourite?

Heater's:
[YOUTUBE]VPq8FDLS8Wc[/YOUTUBE]

Dids':
[YOUTUBE]ePPT6yxQfIY[/YOUTUBE]

Both videos courtesy of Giantroo!

I have to agree. Heath by a country mile. The look on Riewoldt's face was priceless... .

I'm wondering what St Kilda fans thought of that.

Did anyone not the angle of the delivery? Do you reckon if Riewoldt just left the ball it would have bounced in?

Yeah I agree, and it seems everyone else does too, was just great to see those 1%ers which made such a huge impact early and late in the game. Plus it was a great excuse to keep watching the Riewoldt smother :D

Obviously Shaws. Was during a crucial part in the 1st Quarter which would of put them to 9 points behind us. Also the look on Reiwoouudllltttssss face was... PRICELESS. :D

we got six points from Dids smother, Heaters only saved 5 points... ;)... just kidding, Heaters was the best I have ever seen :D

Wow Heath leads 27-0.

Whilst Dids' did get us 6 points in the end, Heaters was at such an important stage of the game when it was still in the balance.

Pretty fitting that a few 1 percenter's are the biggest highlights to come out of our win when those sort of things are what has made us such a good side this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaws will go down as one of the all time great moments in grand final history.

This. It'll go down as one of the great moments in Grand Final history. If they're still doing Toyota ads in 20-30 years, there'll be Heater in there with that.

Shaw's. Unbelievable stuff.

But Didak's goal is when I lost the plot, I knew we were home when that sailed through. And that roar when he kicked it... the G exploded.

Shaw's. Unbelievable stuff.

But Didak's goal is when I lost the plot, I knew we were home when that sailed through. And that roar when he kicked it... the G exploded.

Exactly the same here - it put us 46 points up and I felt we were pretty much out of reach at that point. Amazing!

All of the above..... That was just friggin AWESOME ....

That will be my most memorable football moment ever.... WELL DONE Heath Shaw....

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle of the Smothers: Heater or Did's??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back