Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play support, and support only.

Nothing more frustrating though than sneaking up to a tank, flanking it and thinking that I just have to stroll on over and place the C4....only to have a smurf or a teammate decide to try and take the tank out with an RPG and get us both killed by giving up our position.

I find myself playing a pretty lone hand in this game continuously.

I play support, and support only.

Nothing more frustrating though than sneaking up to a tank, flanking it and thinking that I just have to stroll on over and place the C4....only to have a smurf or a teammate decide to try and take the tank out with an RPG and get us both killed by giving up our position.

I find myself playing a pretty lone hand in this game continuously.

Shame your on the PS3. Could party up with me GM.

Let's party up tonight I'll be on after 9pm hopefully

You should use the engineer kit more often. Easily the most versatile. Great close-mid range primary weapons, anti vehicle equipment and the repair tool is the most OP gadget in the game. Keeping a good tank driver up and going is way more important than reviving for tickets on a vehicle map or using a mav or spawn becon or supplying ammo.

A good driver niggles the shit out of the enemy and draws them to his vehicle, taking the enemy's attention off the objectives allowing a safer passage for the team.

BF3 has taught me to tank a hell of a lot better than BC2. I used to treat tanks like battering rams but now I'm keeping just behind the front line and using it as a support weapon, or making my way to some mega flank like that Caspian rush attack that netted an 18-1 kd. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/22681489/2/294712392/

Yeah i luv tanks!
Just got the star for it 2night
Only thing i hate is how a helicopter can turn a tank to shit in a few seconds
No real defense 2 it either
Not sure how to use the last unlock it just gave me either

man i've got 1 jet kill with about 30 mins of jet play.

i've given up on actually trying to be decent with a jet, i just use it to spawn and fly over the objective and jump out...i figure i help the team more that way.

what weapon do you usually run, biggie?

i find the m27 is the best for me, as it's the closest thing to an assault rifle.

i have a mate who has about 11,000 saw kills. dude is a beast, yet he hates bf3.

go figure...

If I was to choose a favorite anti, it would most likely be the M27 IAR too.

However, as I am of a compulsive nature, I do like to get all the support weapons PLUS the PDW weapons to that 500 kill mark to get the fancy dog tag.I do like the QBB-95 also. Currently working on the last Support gun in the MG36.

I was a little lost at first as there are no Platinum stars so I got the P90 to 1000 kills before I realised 500 was probably enough. I'm not one to use the same gun over and over as some may like. Saw a knob with 51 service stars on his USAS. I took his ****ing tags.

Handguns I just like the a 100 kills with each, but gee the G18 is a cracker.

Just tried the G18 last night, it rocks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your FAMAS ironsight Ant. Grab a sheet of paper and jab a McDonalds straw through it to give you an idea...

Ha, haven't really used the Assault class that much of late anyway.

Anyone here play on PC? Most appear to be on Xbox or PSN. Add 'shurgdashurg' if you're on PC and want to gun with an ok chopper pilot. Can evade anything apart from pro jet pilots with beam scanning and rocket pods :D.

Enjoy your FAMAS ironsight Ant. Grab a sheet of paper and jab a McDonalds straw through it to give you an idea...

Haha. yeah its a shocker.

I reckon the penance you have to do before unlocking an optical sight makes its op reputation a bit more acceptable

The iron sights for the famas are terrible. A bit like using a bread loaf with a little hole in it.

I don't think it's OP though and I'm sick of this 'gun A is OP nerf it" 'gun B is under powered give it a buff' shit. The only OP thing is the frag rounds on shot guns. Besides that everything else is fine. All guns have trade offs be it reload time, and how quickly it uses ammo etc.

AEK could be argued to be OP but I think it's fine. It's more the users of the gun and how effective they are when using it compared to the stats themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back