Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumped on for about an hour, still to much lag. My speed test come up fine so I have no idea what it is; it used to be perfectly fine. I'm on ADSL2 and everythign else runs fine.

Any ideas?
Make sure you have BF3 in and not CODMW3.:thumbsu:

I have currently banned c4 on the BF server on the CQ maps, is cheap kills and takes no skill, plus wasting a nade to destroy the c4 is annoying

Knife only gun master? I like it

I have currently banned c4 on the BF server on the CQ maps...

richmondfansscaled.gif

I have currently banned c4 on the BF server on the CQ maps, is cheap kills and takes no skill, plus wasting a nade to destroy the c4 is annoying

Great call. I just played on the BigFooty server (would you believe I had to queue to get in!), and there was a dude C4ing on flags. He got me a couple of times and on the last one I was cursing every one of you that I didn't have admin rights to kick him, Camste style!! :oops:

How lame that all the mods seem to be 360 moles*.

Again get a PS3 and play with the real BF3 players.
I have a PS3.:)

Although I have zero care for playing Battlefield and Battlefield 3.:)

As well as that ****ing Frostbite 2 engine...most overrated engine going around.:thumbsdown:

Will I need to buy them or are they included in the 2.38gb download I did last night?

Not sure some of the maps we played were the CQ. The download included the maps you just need to pay for them?

As well as that ******* Frostbite 2 engine...most overrated engine going around.:thumbsdown:
No one asked you.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As well as that ******* Frostbite 2 engine...most overrated engine going around.:thumbsdown:
Frostbite 2 looks AMAZING on my 27" monitor running at 2560x1440 with all Ultra settings, thanks to a couple of GTX580s configured for SLI. Just sayin' :p. NFS: The Run also uses Frostbite 2, sometimes I think it looks even better than BF3 tbh.

There's only so much that can be done with console hardware given how old they are now.

Frostbite 2 looks AMAZING on my 27" monitor running at 2560x1440 with all Ultra settings, thanks to a couple of GTX580s configured for SLI. Just sayin' :p. NFS: The Run also uses Frostbite 2, sometimes I think it looks even better than BF3 tbh.

There's only so much that can be done with console hardware given how old they are now.
No doubt on PC it looks good. But there's only so much lens flare, blue hue's and silver-y worlds that you can get in games. Just stop putting it on EVERY game EA, please! It's not that good!

And of course, it's really flat on console for the most part. There's plenty of better engine's going around.

I'm surprised Crytek were allowed to use CryEngine 3 for Crysis 3.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back