Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

BBS also need to step their game up, according to the platoon stats Fudge is top Assault, Jordz is top Support and I'm top Recon and Engineer. BigF > BBS :p Im even top AA driver and i hate vehicle whores :eek:
BIGF
General

Score / Min
Average
Best
Median
Min
Rank
Average
ss5.png
Best
Median
Min
K/D ratio
Average
stats-kd-11.png
stats-kd-bg.png
Best
Median
Min
General
BBS
Score / Min
Average
Best
Median
Min
Rank
Average
ss51.png
Best
Median
Min
K/D ratio
Average
stats-kd-11.png
stats-kd-bg.png
Best
Median
Min

Why exactly does everyone here play on the PS3? Even if you don't have a Supercomputer, Battlefield 3 on the PC with the lowest quality settings makes the console versions look like shit.

Why exactly does everyone here play on the PS3? Even if you don't have a Supercomputer, Battlefield 3 on the PC with the lowest quality settings makes the console versions look like shit.

Ummm because that's what we prefer.

Far better for social gaming without having to run a third party program to hear each other (and setup). Plus far less hacking going on (ex PC player)

Why are you always a negative nancy?

Far better for social gaming without having to run a third party program to hear each other (and setup). Plus far less hacking going on (ex PC player)
I've been playing in a few Australian Servers lately, and haven't noticed any hackers whatsoever, and even if there were, they'd just get vote-kicked.

As for communication, running something like teamspeak is far better than using the in-game setting, which usually sounds like shit.

Why are you always a negative nancy?
I just asked why people prefer the PS3, is your brain so tiny that you perceive everything I say as negative?

Too true..
Im sure the textures and such will improve but if you look at resolution as a measure it has only increased 5% so maybe 5-10% improvement in textures etc will be around the mark. Dont forget how many other upgrades will be chewing up the additional compute muscle, 64 players, improved destruction, dynamic weather, 60 frames.....

Graphically just dont expect a quantum leap for this franchise. Just my opinion.

Bolded is a big one for me, BF3 went backwards in destruction, in saying that i'd be happy if it was back to BC2 levels, i just want to drop entire buildings again.

For me its because I prefer controllers over mouse and keyboard. Mouse is superior for precision and reflexes but keyboard is just such an inferior way of playing. If i could get a wii nunchuck type controller with an analogue and a few buttons to cover the needed functions to go with the mouse then i'd play it on PC.

Graphics not important, looking better on PC doesn't make the console versions any worse to play. I expect PS4 & Next Box to be fairly close to PC this time around in the graphics department.

Yeah got a mate that plays on PC who was telling me today about an aim botter, he's run into quite a few of 'em apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me its because I prefer controllers over mouse and keyboard. Mouse is superior for precision and reflexes but keyboard is just such an inferior way of playing. If i could get a wii nunchuck type controller with an analogue and a few buttons to cover the needed functions to go with the mouse then i'd play it on PC.

Graphics not important, looking better on PC doesn't make the console versions any worse to play. I expect PS4 & Next Box to be fairly close to PC this time around in the graphics department.
You do realize you can play the game on PC with a PS3 controller?

Graphics may not be the be all & end all, but you have no idea how much better feels to play the game running at 60+FPS. That ultra smooth gameplay makes quite a sizable difference.

Too true..
Im sure the textures and such will improve but if you look at resolution as a measure it has only increased 5% so maybe 5-10% improvement in textures etc will be around the mark. Dont forget how many other upgrades will be chewing up the additional compute muscle, 64 players, improved destruction, dynamic weather, 60 frames.....

Graphically just dont expect a quantum leap for this franchise. Just my opinion.
Yeah and I said as much in the Next-Gen thread before the PS4 stuff. I don't think there'll be huge leaps in any games graphically. At least not as much as there was from PS1 to PS2 and PS2 to PS3 era's.

It'll just be everything else that improves, which includes things like framerates, extra particle effects (which looking at the PS4 demo's was a big standout).

Eventually we'll look back and things will look astoundingly different, but it's not going to be much of a drastic improvement.

The BBS......
Holding Affi's stats back with immeasurable mediocrity.

;)

A BBS lead team generally finishes as best squad and a much better win percentage.

What holds Affi back is the fact he can't always hax.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back