Bay 114- Freo game Tickets thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, we're definitely on for this week, with the 2 rows or 52 tickets available. Ill be heading in to pick the tickets up most likely on Wednesday. Ive pinched this list from the West Coast game thread, if these people dont need tickets, let me know, and if you want in, just ask

Currently-

Southerntakeover - x 8

SA_stazza - x 4

Danoz - x 2

Mr_Smooth x 2

ICDM - x 2

Adelaidecrow9 - x 12

writeoff - x 2

21Knights - x 2

Legoman_Carl - x 4

Seaneason - x 3

Nikkinoo - x 4

Raikkonen - x 3

Campbell's Chunky= 2

Currently- Bay 114 filled

Pete, Kitch was on MSN the other night so you might be able to catch him on there to try and get a contact number or email from him if you're lucky enough.

I know it's way early and there's no guarantee we'll even get an allocation for this game but I would like to pre-emptively put my name down for a ticket for the Showdown on August 4. That's if we even have tickets for that game. If not, I'm sure we'll all meet up at the back of Bay 114 anyway and I'll just make sure I buy my ticket early to avoid disappointment.

Pete, Kitch was on MSN the other night so you might be able to catch him on there to try and get a contact number or email from him if you're lucky enough.

I know it's way early and there's no guarantee we'll even get an allocation for this game but I would like to pre-emptively put my name down for a ticket for the Showdown on August 4. That's if we even have tickets for that game. If not, I'm sure we'll all meet up at the back of Bay 114 anyway and I'll just make sure I buy my ticket early to avoid disappointment.

I must have been out when he was on MSN.

PM me your msn btw.

I'm hoping the 4 tickets NN has claimed are for me and the cockroaches. Matt is already walking around the house singing "we hate you coz you wear purple". Definately no red cordial for him this week.

Can you confirm this NN (the tickets, not the cordial). Thanks.

ST, any chance of me grabbing 3 this week instead of the usual 2. Know a bloke, who once he has a few bevvy's will be in full voice and very vocal. I knw thats what we are after too. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry mate have netball all day coaching and playing won't be able to make it! So Pissed! but i'll be there in Spirit!
wish it were a Sat night one! oh well you guys will have to make some extra noise for me!

Guys, we need more people. If you know anyone at all who might be interested, get on them. Its important that we use all of the tickets allocated to us if we want to keep getting them.

I have an idea for this week only. I run the footy competition at my work. Not a small one BTW, it's huge.

I could tell the group that the BAY 114 crew are offering tickets to any vocal supporter and family member that would like to join us for one week only.

This will help us replace some of the guys missing. So that would be an extra 10 to my Footy Comp crew at work. I would be placing requirments being that it is for vocal supporters only and explaining the purpose.

The way I see it we are better off having an extra 10 new non members with some voice than none at all.

Let me know what you think and if so I will get an email out tomorrow ASAP to give people time to decide and arrange.

Was looking forward to this game, and helping hold up Mr Smooth's banner in particular, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the day off.
Good luck everyone!

I have an idea for this week only. I run the footy competition at my work. Not a small one BTW, it's huge.

I could tell the group that the BAY 114 crew are offering tickets to any vocal supporter and family member that would like to join us for one week only.

This will help us replace some of the guys missing. So that would be an extra 10 to my Footy Comp crew at work. I would be placing requirments being that it is for vocal supporters only and explaining the purpose.

The way I see it we are better off having an extra 10 new non members with some voice than none at all.

Let me know what you think and if so I will get an email out tomorrow ASAP to give people time to decide and arrange.

Very good idea. Do it. Ill add 10 to your allowance. :thumbsu:

His allowance? And what will you do if they're not vocal? Ground him?

hahaha

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I take no responsibility for the dB level from these people. :D

Some is better than none. I will include that they must be vocal and participate. What esle can I do?

Should I post what the email will say for approval from you guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 114- Freo game Tickets thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back