Bay 114- Freo game Tickets thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good idea. Do it. Ill add 10 to your allowance. :thumbsu:

I will see how they go. I don't think 10 will go as alot of them will be working Saturday. At this stage I will leave it at 8 but if anyone wants any of these let me know ASAP.

Below is what I will send out. Let me know if you guys have a problem with anything.

Adelaide Crows and the BAY114 are giving you the opportunity to show your true colours this weekend.
We are looking for Vocal Crows supporters who wish to be part of this vocal group for one week only as this week we are down on numbers due to unfortunate commitments.
The limited tickets are FREE and are for the Adelaide Crows vs. Fremantle Dockers game to be held on this Saturday 21st April at 2.40pm

Conditions
Must be a Crows supporter - No exception here. You will be removed from the stadium otherwise ;-)
Must be willing to join in on chants that are started by the group - Participate and just have lots of fun!
No swearing as we are club sponsored – Just be loud and have fun!
Tickets to be collected on game day at the Crows Shed at 2pm - Join us for a drink!
Maximum 2 tickets per person, this is negotiable - Family members of all ages are welcome as long as they join in and are very loud!
This is a non Work event. All parties are responsible for themselves. I am simply giving away spare tickets.

About the Group
We are a group of Crows fans who are sponsored by the Adelaide Football Club and other Club sponsors.
The purpose of the group is to basically make noise and influence other AFC fans to do the same.
So if you want to have fun, be loud and get a real footy experience then let me know ASAP before the tickets run out!
RSVP now or before 12pm Friday.
Hurry limited tickets!

well I'm disappointed I can't make it...stupid Netball....but to blood some newbies is great!!

Goodluck to all! Have loads of fun!!

But Showdown I'll be there as loud as ever cos that will be a very important game!!!

Fire Up Boys!!

Ok, i think ive found a few recruits, so we are at the moment at capacity, which is good to see. A few newbies means the experienced of us need to make sure we're on the top of our game.

I could have found more people, its just whether they would cheer loudly/go for the crows..... But no-one I know has as much passion for the Crows as I do. Sometimes I find myself lending out guernseys and scarves to them :rolleyes:.

Hopefully we can all fire up louder than last time out. We dont want this thing to do in its 'pre-school' years after Kitch did an awesome job getting it together. Is Raboyle going to be present - Im pretty sure he was one of the loudest - and non stop yelling. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I could have found more people, its just whether they would cheer loudly/go for the crows..... But no-one I know has as much passion for the Crows as I do. Sometimes I find myself lending out guernseys and scarves to them :rolleyes:.

Hopefully we can all fire up louder than last time out. We dont want this thing to do in its 'pre-school' years after Kitch did an awesome job getting it together. Is Raboyle going to be present - Im pretty sure he was one of the loudest - and non stop yelling. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Last time was damn good, considering there were probably less than 20 of us. Even if the additions arent up to par, with more numbers we should be louder.

Ok, i think ive found a few recruits, so we are at the moment at capacity, which is good to see. A few newbies means the experienced of us need to make sure we're on the top of our game.

Some are still available from my allowance :p:D

Six are still up for grabs :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This might change as some people haven't replied to my email. I have 2 people that have to work and will not be able to show until half time, so far I have said no way but if we have tickets left then we should do it? They advised they would be loud as ****.

Thoughts?

Some are still available from my allowance :p:D

Six are still up for grabs :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This might change as some people haven't replied to my email. I have 2 people that have to work and will not be able to show until half time, so far I have said no way but if we have tickets left then we should do it? They advised they would be loud as ****.

Thoughts?

Give it a little bit of time, and see where you stand with the other reponses. Obviously wed prefer people who can make the whole game, but at the same time half a game of passionate support is better than wasting tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's a shortage of tickets, I can sacrafice mine as I have my 3 members tickets spare :thumbsu:

Good of you to offer. Im just waiting on AC9's emails really. If hes found a home for all the tickets, then we'll look at something like that.

Confirming that I will be there this week. I'll try and get an extra person or two this week if I can. Are we just meeting in the shed as usual? What time?

Remember all we still have 4 of my tickets up and more from other people that have pulled out.

So if anyone see's a possible vocal supporter anywhere get them a ticket.

Fire up. This is a must win. Let's do it!!!!

See you in Bay114

Four minutes into the second quarter, could clearly hear a chant :)

Yet to see Smoothy's banner though, but I missed the first quarter.
we didn't get the attention of the camera's a think, but to the left of leigh colbert at half time you could clearly see a yellow sheet above his shoulder... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 114- Freo game Tickets thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back