Bay 114 - WCE, Sun 1st July - Foreplanning

Remove this Banner Ad

Am picking up the tickets (50) this week.

Bam Baby.
Whoop whoop

Did the club give any feedback on the Geelong game?

Do we have someone official planned to talk to the lovely ladies behind us?

AND REMEMBER! GET YOUR FIX OF STICKING IT TO THE VICS AFTER THE WEST COAST GAME BY WATCHING THE STATE UNDER 18S TAKE ON THE SCUM COUNTRY SIDE!

Are we going to migrate closer to the fence for this game if we can find the space?
Whole sunday of Drinking :thumbsu:

"We're the Eagles, the West Coast Eagles, and we're here to get ya high"
"we're the big birds, lords of the drug game"
"we're the Eagles, we'll get ya high"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, re-wording a club song from a distance will just sound like you're singing their club song.

I Just want someone to bring a CD Player so we can blast ICE ICE BABY for the speakers!

and your right Vic Crow if you change the lyrics to their song it will still sound like their song from a distance!

Excuse me for interupting but am curious?

I gather you lot go to the footy and get seats in Bay 114? Is that right?

Do you disclose to each other who you are on BF!?

Who thought of it?

What is the object? Aim or is it just to have mates to go together with?

Does anyone else know you are all BF interweb nuts?

I think originally Gets! just wanted a group to stand together and make some noise to cheer the boys on. The AFC obviously read this site and they loved the idea so ever since they have given Gets! or someone else 50 free tickets, so obviously to collect your ticket you have to let people know who you are.. usually there is a meet up and beerathon before the game at the Crow Shed.

Excuse me for interupting but am curious?

I gather you lot go to the footy and get seats in Bay 114? Is that right?

Do you disclose to each other who you are on BF!?

Who thought of it?

What is the object? Aim or is it just to have mates to go together with?

Does anyone else know you are all BF interweb nuts?

1. Yep, tis right.

2. Most of us know each other now!

3. Gets! was the original inspiration, although some people including myself especially, attempted to get this kind of thing going down the south end with the existing cheer squad but failed because most of them are too old to get off their arses.

4. To be loud for the Crows and annoying to the opposition. We're mainly from different SANFL club cheer groups and/or Adelaide United.

5. Don't know, probably.

I think originally Gets! just wanted a group to stand together and make some noise to cheer the boys on. The AFC obviously read this site and they loved the idea so ever since they have given Gets! or someone else 50 free tickets, so obviously to collect your ticket you have to let people know who you are.. usually there is a meet up and beerathon before the game at the Crow Shed.

I am so tempted to rush down from Prospect after work just to catch the U-18's state game then kick on at the Shed afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 114 - WCE, Sun 1st July - Foreplanning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back