Bay 12, now pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Years ago, when I was a frequent delinquent, Bay 13 used to be edgy, funny, overflowing with wit.
Now I peruse the thread title offerings and all I see is a vapid, insipid, vomit stained mountain range of utter, utter dross. WTF have the youth of today done to this once proud bastion of humor and fun? Well? Huh?

Submit your farcical answers.

I'm off to the Norf board for some genuine laughs. Now they do satire properly.

Years ago, when I was a frequent delinquent, Bay 13 used to be edgy, funny, overflowing with wit.
Now I peruse the thread title offerings and all I see is a vapid, insipid, vomit stained mountain range of utter, utter dross. WTF have the youth of today done to this once proud bastion of humor and fun? Well? Huh?

Why would you need to do that when all you have to do is look at your clubs most recent achievement award?...

cc7bcc842fb8575da42cc537e0f0382c82a92c88

Unfortunately the mods have let Footy is the win take over the joint with his spam threads and 'anti-woke' agenda , which is pure trump rimming w***ery.
Plus the 'humour' is equivalent to watching Sam Newman on the Footy Show.
I think the main issue is that you don't need a university degree to post here anymore.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the mods have let Footy is the win take over the joint with his spam threads and 'anti-woke' agenda , which is pure trump rimming w***ery.
Plus the 'humour' is equivalent to watching Sam Newman on the Footy Show.
I think the main issue is that you don't need a university degree to post here anymore.
Shut it Commie! 😜

Most of the attack hounds are long gone. Think Bosk/Hodgepodge, chefmeister/chappy UK, db swannie/jackattack, Bender/Mr Zregory... Even DanWA put some colour in the bay.

Not to mention iconic trolling by oogac

Someone post an example of this ‘vintage Bay content’, I wanna see first hand how good it is.

Poster: “The Bay sucks now”

Me: “So help restore the quality by posting some good content then.

Poster: “Nah”

Me: 🤷‍♂️

Someone post an example of this ‘vintage Bay content’, I wanna see first hand how good it is.

Poster: “The Bay sucks now”

Me: “So help restore the quality by posting some good content then.

Poster: “Nah”

Me: 🤷‍♂️
Don’t forget

“It’s all the mods fault! 😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with the bay and I've been on Bigfooty for a long time.
Much rather reading some threads today than from old posters like VANDA who disappeared into thin air when the team he trolled the most became good.

Nothing wrong with the bay and I've been on Bigfooty for a long time.
Much rather reading some threads today than from old posters like VANDA who disappeared into thin air when the team he trolled the most became good.
Always a ferret load of Richmond haters on the Bay.

Well
The first thing you can do is STFU about the youf.
The standard of posting in recent times has been piss poor, but that's mostly due to a few dementia ridden old campaigners who can't tell the difference between this and their local Facebook page.
You won't find any kids here, they're on the other socials.
Was it that that much better back when 👴💬 a bump was a bump, you could go hard on a forum and you could bring a 12 pack of beers to the game and piss against the fence? Maybe. But what we're really missing here is what old campaigners hate the most - diversity 😮👻
There used to be some decent Swans fans on here and the occasional Giant.
Where are the Crom and the Puffers?
The only Saints poster is some old Kiwi campaigner, Kangas fans are too depressed and you won't get too many Hawfies showing up until they start winning again.
Does Queensland even Bay? Who knows?
It cannot be left to an elite Cat Squad and a bunch of fat, lazy entitled know nothing Big Melbourne flogbags to continue to fill these pages.
So: Australians! All of you! Ask not what the Bay can do for you, ask what you can do for the Bay! 1️⃣3️⃣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back