Bay 13 Diplomacy

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the formation of this supposed Brisbane-West Coast partnership began from Melbourne's delusion that Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.

Naturally both WCE and Brisbane disagreed fervently with the rabble that is Melbourne FC and they found a common goal: The denigration of all things fairy-related.. namely, Jack Watts.

I think we're all just really sick of MFC ranting on about how every 2nd youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition. The only way to know something absolutely is to experience it. Anything less is theory and speculation.

I think the formation of this supposed Brisbane-West Coast partnership began from Melbourne's delusion that Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.

Naturally both WCE and Brisbane disagreed fervently with the rabble that is Melbourne FC and they found a common goal: The denigration of all things fairy-related.. namely, Jack Watts.

I think we're all just really sick of MFC ranting on about how every 2nd youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition. The only way to know something absolutely is to experience it. Anything less is theory and speculation.
Top post :thumbsu:

Tubby, two corrections, please try to proof read next time

Melbourne's delusion that Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.
IS
Melbourne's Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.

every 2nd youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition.
IS
every youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition.

Tubby, two corrections, please try to proof read next time

Melbourne's delusion that Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.
IS
Melbourne's Jack Watts was better than both Rich and Naitanui.

every 2nd youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition.
IS
every youngster of theirs is going to be the next superstar of the competition.
sign-realitycheck.jpg

The West Coast/Brisbane 'lovefest' on the Bay is sickening. This aint redhotpie.com you rectal sniffing nonces, its every man for himself.

Watts>>>>>>>>loaf of bread>>>>>Carny Rich/Notacluey

Is that a gay website?

Cant say its in my "favorites"

and i dont trust your preferences enough to open it at work....

When Brisbane and West Coast supporters are together on something we liken ourselves to the Bay 13 equivalent of the Milne and Montagna tag team duo. We take our opponent and hit 'em from both ends. :thumbsu:

I must admit - the spit-roast we've had going with the melbourne flogs has been very satisfying.....

I don't tend to troll North, Brisbane or the Bulldogs, but i'd hardly call them allies.

Obviously as a Port supporter my main enemy would be the Crows.

I don't think we are particularly well liked by anyone anyway. Oh well.

Its not about teams, its about posters.

If you're a good poster who is reasonable and funny, i'll back you up if im around.

If you're a total spanner, prepare for battle!
Along the lines of how I feel mate.
There are posters from just about every club that I respect and find amusing.
I tend to find that 'team supported' is rarely a major factor in which individual posters clearly need to be trolled.
Delusion is something I enjoy targeting. And there be plenty of it around theses parts.

But back to the OP, I know Bay 13 is a harsh minefield where prisoners aren't taken so I wouldn't say there are Allies as such. I'm cautious of everyone being an enemy. Not sure how the other Dons see it but my list, according to lions_den criteria goes something like:

Allies:
Clubs you wouldn't troll
Neutrals: Clubs you troll occasionally, but generally wouldn't go out of your way to do so.
Enemies: Would troll without a second thought.

--------------

Allies:

Sydney - Reasonable bunch who aren't bigots and Costanza is just too funny to hate.

Adelaide - Must be their lack of convict history. They're a nice, generally well educated bunch who didn't even dish out threads regarding the.. ermm.. "Mishap" of an elimination final. Respect.

Brisbane - Generally brilliant posters who provide lots of humour (generally Melbourne related) and I've classed them as an "Ally" because I respect their team and haven't found a reason to troll them.

-------------

Neutrals:

Fremantle - Can't hate on them.. probably feel pity for them because (a) Pavlich and Sandilands are deserving of a premiership which they'll never have.
(b) They have a propensity for picking Essendon rejects.

Kangaroos - Battlers who make do with what they have.. constantly arguing the merits of Swallow, Wells and *s******s* Rawlings... They try their best but they don't make extravagant claims.

West Coast - Supporters still reel from their capitulation from the heights of their 04-06 glory days so I leave them alone.

Geelong - I don't bother with them because Essendon have a horrendous record against them of late and they'll just keep throwing the "Who has the premiership?" argument back in your face. But I will gladly troll them when this reign of theirs ceases.

Bulldogs - Don't have too much interaction with Bulldogs supporters generally. Even though they're from the West side of Melbourne.. I haven't witnessed the "feral" side of them on BF yet.

------------

Enemies:

Carlton - Dirty, tanking Visy park criminal scum. "We're Coming" they say.. PFFTTT.. Knights 5 - Ratten 0. :thumbsu:

Collingwood - It's just much too fun trolling Daisy.

I bet i can find 1,000,000 people who HATE COLLINGWOOD

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22932188496

Richmond - Joke of a club. Always good to pick on. Luckily for them they stopped short of telling everyone they were "coming".

St. Kilda - Cocky bastards who think they're all that. Can't accept that Essendon, as an injury riddled underdog outfit stopped their "Streak". Supporters are ridiculously hypocritical.. daring to comment on Essendon FC's release of game DVDs when they had their "The Streak" DVD released. Oh and I'm still dirty about Andrew Lovett going there but better Saints than the Pies or Blues I suppose.

Hawthorn - Campbell Brown.

Melbourne - Last year I would have had them under "Neutral". This year after their constant rants about Jack Watts, I've classed them as enemies.

Port Power - STFU about your SANFL premierships. NO ONE CARES.

---------------

There's my two cents on this matter. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Diplomacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back