Bay 13 drinking game - Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final edition

Remove this Banner Ad

242734.jpg

Gents,

Pop a six pack in the fridge.

No doubt most of us with our side not involved in tonight's proceedings will find a comfy place on the couch come 7:30PM with a boutique beer in hand and another five awaiting, looking forward to some light Friday night entertainment with the footy on live.

To capture the preliminary final atmosphere best, I thought as a community we could play the Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final special edition of the Bay 13 drinking game.

I'll start the ball rolling but I'm sure the more creative of the Bay brethren amongst us will be able to help out with more.

No doubt most of these will be occurring at regular intervals so a good night shall be had by all. :thumbsu:

Drink when:

1. Clangermakers is ragged-dolled by Cloke, Dawes, Brown, Thomas or Blair

2. Clangermakers spoils a Gibson marking-attempt leading to an uncontested Collingwood goal.

242734.jpg

Gents,

Pop a six pack in the fridge.

No doubt most of us with our side not involved in tonight's proceedings will find a comfy place on the couch come 7:30PM with a boutique beer in hand and another five awaiting, looking forward to some light Friday night entertainment with the footy on live.

To capture the preliminary final atmosphere best, I thought as a community we could play the Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final special edition of the Bay 13 drinking game.

I'll start the ball rolling but I'm sure the more creative of the Bay brethren amongst us will be able to help out with more.

No doubt most of these will be occurring at regular intervals so a good night shall be had by all. :thumbsu:

Drink when:

1. Clangermakers is ragged-dolled by Cloke, Dawes, Brown, Thomas or Blair

2. Clangermakers spoils a Gibson marking-attempt leading to an uncontested Collingwood goal.
Will a six pack be enough?

I could have drunk a whole carton when we played Geelong.

Hmmm - you didnt see the swans spud on Buddy last week - much more experienced than shoe and not highlighted for derision at all ?

but Shoenclangers is far more consistent

there won't be a sober person in the house

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about all the real men have a shot of hard liquor every time young Joel ducks like a little bitch tomorrow? Now that would be a drinking game.

How about all the real men have a shot of hard liquor every time young Joel ducks like a little bitch tomorrow? Now that would be a drinking game.

got any original one liners ? :rolleyes:

Antibiotics don't work these days anyway. Chuck that shit out and enjoy the finals.

I wish dude. The doc said "you know how we tell people not to drink while on antibiotics - it's because of THIS antibiotic."

It's Metronide (metronidazole) and your use of the word "shit" is very apt because it is treatment for giardia.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 drinking game - Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back