Bay 13 drinking game - Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish dude. The doc said "you know how we tell people not to drink while on antibiotics - it's because of THIS antibiotic."

It's Metronide (metronidazole) and your use of the word "shit" is very apt because it is treatment for giardia.:eek:

Ahh, my dog had that, it was nasty. Sorry dude, get better soon.

What about an uncontested sideways kick that only finds a team-mate after a couple of lucky bounces and a group near-heart attack from the Tassie faithful?
Sip. I expect a score of those.

I'll join.

Sam Adams (x6)
A sip whenever the ball is disposed off incorrectly or misses a target.

Wife Beater (x6)
A sip whenever the ball is in the air, he takes his eye off the ball to find his opponent, misses, gives a free away or is rag dolled.

Crown Lager (x6)
A sip when a mark is dropped, a spoil is missed or he spoils a Hawk player.

Asahi (x6)
A sip when the guy that won the repeat 20 metre sprint at draft camp is left for dead by an opponent or struggles to make up any ground, either stopping puffed or falling over prior to the opponent disposing of the ball.

Chased down and holding the ball. Scull

Spoiling attempt connecting with fresh air after an unnecesary and unreasonable attempt to be the third man up. Full Vessel

Wait a minute we could play this game for the entire Hawthorn back 6.

This could get ugly

drunk-guy-funny-man-person-beer-bottles-passed-out-thumb.jpg

Agreed, could be quite dangerous getting involved

To be honest Schoenmakers was giving up about 47 kilos to Hawkins in the Qualifying Final.

716690-tom-hawkins.jpg
Why aren't you at the footy?

Pretty shameful to be beaten in an elite sport by someone who looks like that. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 drinking game - Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back