Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mania update:

Winners of the week were those who picked Carlolton over Gellonk for 63 points. 10 goals, wasnt that great!
On the other side of that coin was the loser of the week, Feraligatr who went for the cats, -63 points for you sorry.

Busts of the week went to those flogs who tried to pick a team that they had already previously picked, my accounting staff arent stupid you know! But the big boob of the week went to mcgrath_truther wio tried to pick Rihcmunt even though they were on a bye!

This week I'm throwing a joker on the Lygon St Lollers. random.org is on CarloLton too. Picks in by Friday Prime 7:40 Vic Bias time.

Mania update:

Winners of the week were those who picked Carlolton over Gellonk for 63 points. 10 goals, wasnt that great!
On the other side of that coin was the loser of the week, Feraligatr who went for the cats, -63 points for you sorry.

Busts of the week went to those flogs who tried to pick a team that they had already previously picked, my accounting staff arent stupid you know! But the big boob of the week went to mcgrath_truther wio tried to pick Rihcmunt even though they were on a bye!

This week I'm throwing a joker on the Lygon St Lollers. random.org is on CarloLton too. Picks in by Friday Prime 7:40 Vic Bias time.
it was the only time to pick them without them losing. it was tactical!

Mania update:

Surely those who Jokered up on the mighty Narrm deserve a mention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back