Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

The mighty Pies for me please
luckily you had them in round 9, so you get random.org's next avail alphabetic of essenscum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go Footscray at Kardinia. Cheers.

smug-daniel-craig.gif

ok maniacs, lets have a look at the spreadsheet, after a great weekend where Hawks smashed the Pies, and both Gellonk and Essenscum lost, what a time to be alive!

Winner of the week and dragging himself off the bottom was Cold Sober with 100 points from a jokered Freo.

Loser of the week was close, but went to mcgrath_truther who picked Naarrrmm for -50 points.

Big busts of the week went to those who picked Gellonk (a couple by default after non-picking), -47 points for you.

taurus in danger of relegation!

FurTheWin and reggie remain in contention to topple the ladder leaders as they have a joker left.

This week get your picks in by 1st bounce Friday whatever time that is where you are.

Round 20 I'm picking up a Handbag. random.org is on Port Puffers.

ok maniacs, lets have a look at the spreadsheet, after a great weekend where Hawks smashed the Pies, and both Gellonk and Essenscum lost, what a time to be alive!

Winner of the week and dragging himself off the bottom was Cold Sober with 100 points from a jokered Freo.

Loser of the week was close, but went to mcgrath_truther who picked Naarrrmm for -50 points.

Big busts of the week went to those who picked Gellonk (a couple by default after non-picking), -47 points for you.

taurus in danger of relegation!

FurTheWin and reggie remain in contention to topple the ladder leaders as they have a joker left.

This week get your picks in by 1st bounce Friday whatever time that is where you are.

Round 20 I'm picking up a Handbag. random.org is on Port Puffers.
i'm goated. naarm are a sleeper pick this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back