Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos for me please.
Eagles are about to get norfed by 10 goals.
You had already picked them for this round, this is just to convince me I guess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😮
What kind of maniac would put a 🃏 on Ross Lyon football?

🤔.....

Saints with the Joker this week please
Bloody idiots everywhere, irresponsible swill........

Oh, St Kilda looks a chance, they have my Tiges - yeah StKilda with the Joker please Dinners

You had already picked them for this round, this is just to convince me I guess?

Following my predictions? You're on a winner!

intergalactic-al-bundy-intergalactic-quality.gif

* Disclaimer *
Raveneyes' tipping ability is of low quality so take care when choosing his selections. Please ensure you are ready to accept the pain of losing. Mental health issues have been known to be exacerbated or created due to his shoddy picks. Raveneyes will accept no responsibility for any damage and/or pain inflicted.

I think I'm still drunk, drunk on Hawfs success that is!

Winners of the week were Phar Ace NetworkNerd and FurTheWin with a joker on the Saints for 96 points. That result has moved FurTheWin in to 1st place - will he hang on? he still has Norf and Richmunt to pick!

Loser of the week goes without saying, but I will because carLOLton was picked by reggie for -74 points. :)

Bust of the week was Cold Sober who put his last joker on the Swines for 6 points. but it does elevate him above random.org so thats something...

this week I'm picking Shitney, random.org is on the weasels of Essenscum

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back