Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

As last week went absolute dog nuggets (thanx Bevo, didn't try try, but did a Shitney?)

1723715823162.png

This week may well go all out:

Wet Toast as a savior to beat Carltoon please.

ok, these need a kick up the backside:
LuvtheKangas reggie Chief The old campaigner Aristotle Pickett Feraligatr HoldingThe Ball MR0808

get going top gear GIF by BBC America

React to this post to vote!

I have the Adelaides, the Fremantles, and the Sydneys left.

Who should I pick this week?

React:

:rainbow: For Adelaide
:thumbsdown: For Fremantle
😡 For Sydney

A random voter will receive a physical favour from Dinsdale !

* Dinsdale may even just give all of you a physical favour.

** Dinsdale has signed a binding contract to honour this prize draw. Signature attached:

View attachment 2076983
The pick is Adelaide with 3 votes.

Prize winner is hufus - Dinsdale has to !#*& their &%$#.

Essendon please this week with a joker
hmm, I missed this joker, score adjusted, now you arent -ve !! still a chance to beat random.org

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, lets see what the weekends resulkts have done to the Mania.

Winner of the week is Jivlain witha joker on the dogs for 192 points. Also doing well to drag himself off the bottom of the table was MR0808 witha joker on Narrms for 108 points. Looks like random.org is last and will get the spoon.

Losers of the week, Off The Couch and Aristotle Pickett lost 96 points thanks to Norf.

Busts of the week were those who picked the Pies for only 1 point, but also zackah and rapidfire7 who lost 22 points due to the Sunnies.

With only 1 round to go, the contenders:
FurTheWin sits on top with 849 points, but with Norf and Rincemunt still to pick.
rapidfire7 on 787 has GWS and Richmond.
Sqotty from office works on 774 with Essenscum and Port
zackah relying on Freo to win the flag as he's already picked Shitney for round 24.

I'm well out of the top 10, so picking Gellonk for round 24. random.org is on the Saints.

ok, lets see what the weekends resulkts have done to the Mania.

Winner of the week is Jivlain witha joker on the dogs for 192 points. Also doing well to drag himself off the bottom of the table was MR0808 witha joker on Narrms for 108 points. Looks like random.org is last and will get the spoon.

Losers of the week, Off The Couch and Aristotle Pickett lost 96 points thanks to Norf.

Busts of the week were those who picked the Pies for only 1 point, but also zackah and rapidfire7 who lost 22 points due to the Sunnies.

With only 1 round to go, the contenders:
FurTheWin sits on top with 849 points, but with Norf and Rincemunt still to pick.
rapidfire7 on 787 has GWS and Richmond.
Sqotty from office works on 774 with Essenscum and Port
zackah relying on Freo to win the flag as he's already picked Shitney for round 24.

I'm well out of the top 10, so picking Gellonk for round 24. random.org is on the Saints.
I was possibly drunk when I did this. Freo this week and #flagswans to win me the comp!

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back