Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm left with the Dees I think. If they win by 100 points and everyone else tips a team who lose by 100, I think I can still make the Top 8. At least that's what I'm reading on social media.

Last round: Dumma's new suntanned toys with premature wrinkles besting Dumma's sausages that he overcooked. Please and thanks.

There's a motto: Don't trust Dumma with heat.

Shitney into the finals for me.

Is it an urban legend or can a swan really break a man's arm?
Maybe if you fall over and break your arm while flinching away from one.

However, they absolutely can burn your house down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, lets see what the weekends resulkts have done to the Mania.

Winner of the week is Jivlain witha joker on the dogs for 192 points. Also doing well to drag himself off the bottom of the table was MR0808 witha joker on Narrms for 108 points. Looks like random.org is last and will get the spoon.

Losers of the week, Off The Couch and Aristotle Pickett lost 96 points thanks to Norf.

Busts of the week were those who picked the Pies for only 1 point, but also zackah and rapidfire7 who lost 22 points due to the Sunnies.

With only 1 round to go, the contenders:
FurTheWin sits on top with 849 points, but with Norf and Rincemunt still to pick.
rapidfire7 on 787 has GWS and Richmond.
Sqotty from office works on 774 with Essenscum and Port
zackah relying on Freo to win the flag as he's already picked Shitney for round 24.

I'm well out of the top 10, so picking Gellonk for round 24. random.org is on the Saints.
You forgot about the Hawks beating Norf by 150 points this weekend, and Philth storming home for the win.

You forgot about the Hawks beating Norf by 150 points this weekend, and Philth storming home for the win.
I'll give you 2 flogstradamus badges when this happens

Well then you leave me no option.
The final incarnation of the Richmond Football Club as we know it to teach Desertin' Dimma a lesson this week please
Leave job and wife to move to the Gold Coast. Very mid-life crisis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back