Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Snorters and HawfYouf left. Are we going all the way this year Dinsdale? I had intended to keep Swines for the GF bonus and use Hawks against Norf this weekend, but I'm liking what we're selling this season!

Law And Order Svu GIF by ION

Hawfs for 300 odd pojnts

- You can play up to 3 jokers through the competition, which will double the margin for that week - a positive or negative margin, it’s doubled! You have to nominate your joker when you send in your pick. Jokers cannot be used for the Grand Final.
Whoops balls! There goes that sneaky idea. I had my lawyers look over the rules too :madv1:
Law And Order Svu GIF by ION

Hawfs for 300 odd pojnts
That would be the smart play. I ain't smart. Snorters with a J please and thanks, with the mighty HawfsYouf to go all the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well thats the home and away games done with, do we have a winner of Margin Mania yet? Yes!!

1724622322400.png

Congrats to FurTheWin who cannot be caught by any other players as none in the top 5 have a team left playing in the finals, so no Grand Final bonus.

Chief please bestow the awards

Thanks for playing everyone. Random.org ended up with the wooden spoon, and 15 players were relegated for 3 rounds in a row of non-picks - no staying power :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back