Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Though if the swines do a repeat of what they did the last time they played a grand final I win and Dinsdale gets a backfire
very doubtful, their biggest margin so far is 79, and that was Norf. You can dream though :)

My first time ever playing. And I shall return.

Tried to be cute by planning ahead all of the fixtures, and listing which team plays all the "lower teams". Whilst it was a good way to pass an hour of my life. It started to unravel when some teams found or lost some form. Used to many of the good teams too early. Wanted to hold the Swans for finals. But in my desperate desire to make the top 10, I blew up my "planned" final few rounds and shuffled some teams around.

Comp winner will receive something so amazing they will need to be hospitalised.
What was the prize? An old iPod I found in my drawer do the trick? Don't think it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats FurTheWin and cheers Dinsdale for running the comp, top5 finish* isn't too bad

*following the inevitable dogs premiership
One of those things don't go with the others...and I've just noticed the numbering is incorrect in the top 10 due to relegations...I'll fix that soon

What's on it?
Cool 2000s tunes?
Assange stuff?
The sound of a few Collingwood posters hearts breaking at their aged team's reversion to the mean. It's a capella, with a poignant chorus of desperate grasping at straws.

It's more "theatre of the mind" as the iPod does not work.

What was the prize? An old iPod I found in my drawer do the trick? Don't think it works.
the usual MM badge and a Platinum...

Whoops balls! There goes that sneaky idea. I had my lawyers look over the rules too :madv1:

That would be the smart play. I ain't smart. Snorters with a J please and thanks, with the mighty HawfsYouf to go all the way.

spudmaster might be the smartest one here
Oh no...OH NO...I end up on 826 if I take your advice and go Hawks instead of Swines :cryv1::cryv1::cryv1: the final round with Swines left over for flag might I add too.

I mean it's not as if anyone could've predicted we'd win by THAT much in the final game
Law And Order Svu GIF by ION

Hawfs for 300 odd pojnts
:embarrassedv1:

What a nuffy! Got pipped at the friggin' post by hotchilli last year as well!
#ProfessionalChoker

Melts aside, thanks for running this once again Dinsdale - always great fun and good for a laugh. This season saw more of your secretaries keep their jobs than previous years, no?

Melts aside, thanks for running this once again @Dinsdale - always great fun and good for a laugh. This season saw more of your secretaries keep their jobs than previous years, no?

It's probably the only thread thread in the bay without shitfights and abuse!

Yes I didn't have to behead as many accountants this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back