Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the deal with the jury starburns?

You and Boydogs are on it, along with everyone who gets voted off from here. The winner is determined by who those 9 flogs vote for to win.

#impunity time. Safe to say there was one standout entry (and the likes backed this up in a big way too), and even though he pushed the boundaries with such a big banner for such a little man, DapperJong wins #impunity.

Tribal Council time again, you will all be voting for any remaining flog you want to kick off Cockburn. As usual you'll vote by sending me a PM with the name of the flog you want gawn, before 6pm tomorrow AEDT, you cannot change your vote either.

Any flog in possession of the hidden #impunity idol and wishing to play it must say so when they vote.

In addition to this, if you think a target is on the back of someone you are allied with, you may play either #impunity idol to save that castaway if you wish. Normal rules apply, it has to be done when you vote, and the idol is up for grabs again the next turn. So think carefully before you vote.

Duritz Dinsdale Red mist Stronzo TootToot! Benwah83
So Dapper wins.

In celebration of his success we get this?
Ranking North Korean army officer said to be executed by regime
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/10/asia/north-korea-army-chief-ri-yong-gil-executed/

Thats a strange way of celebrating yout #impunity Dapper.

I want to see the best player win and I want to know what they did to deserve it. I want to know the moves they made to get them to the final and the strategies they had. I wouldnt vote like its a popularity contest so I cant tell you yet.

If Benwah makes the final it's got to be him. Won the most immunities, and recovered from a 5-2 domination by Cotchin tribe

5-2? I think you're having trouble counting. Anyway we are aware how much of a threat he is!
Yet, you didn't vote him out when you had the bloody chance :$ (He is probably going now).

LOL at the flogs strategising in the cheap seats :p

Your running commentary is garbage, put a sock in it.

Yet, you didn't vote him out when you had the bloody chance :$ (He is probably going now).

He won't be going anywhere if Tribe Cotchin don't get their votes in, 2 hours to go floggos.

LOL at the flogs strategising in the cheap seats :p

Your running commentary is garbage, put a sock in it.

Yes, I'd much rather they beg for a return to the game. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my wikipedia edit has reached it's 1 month anniversary today. Where's my ******* quill Starburns_ ???
Mine too. Alli and Dins own wiki...

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

Tribal Council

Alright, any surprises before I tally the votes?

*Red mist raises hand*

Red Mist: I would like to give my hidden #impunity idol to Benwah83.

Benwah has the hidden #impunity idol, VOTES FOR BENWAH WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

With 4 votes...

dapper.jpg

But DapperJong is still holding the regular #impunity idol, VOTES FOR DAPPERJONG WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

Time to look at the rest of the votes.

With the remaining 3 votes...

duritz.jpg

Duritz, the tribe has spoken, please bring your torch forward to the bathwater, then step over there and join the jury.

Wow, what a move of tactical genius from the Chopsticks alliance, and a big turncoat from Red Mist too. :eek:

Time for the next challenge...

Challenge #13 - 'Mickyleaks'

You'd be amazed by some of the things that find their way to Cockburn, the shores of Coke Beach are awash with everything from St Kilda sex tapes to shredded spreadsheets and confidential medical records. o_O

Recently a phone washed up on shore, and after a bit of tinkering I've managed to access the SMS inbox:

talia3.jpg

Hmmm, incriminating. :$

Everyone talks to everyone in the football industry, and as much as I'd like to see what else is on there, I don't really have the time. So I'm going to leave it to you flogs to find the juiciest stuff. :rainbow:

Task
You are to post some more lulzy 'Mickyleaks' for us to read.

You are to post no more than 3 different conversations, though these exchanges can be as long as you like.

Remember, these leaks were all found on Michael Talia's phone, so all conversations have to include him (no Dank conversations with Hird or the like), but the person on the other end can be anyone you want.

A quick Google search of convo generators will make this easy for you, but this is the one I used.

The Rules

To enter the challenge, you must start with the words: “Challenge #13 entry.”

Once you have posted your entry, it cannot be modified. Mods can see edit histories.

If you break this rule or post incorrectly, you will be disqualified from the round.

This round will close at 8pm Monday AEDT, if you don't enter, you cannot get #impunity.

The Prize

The best challenge will win #impunity and cannot be voted out at Tribal Council.

Finally...

Tyreboyz on the Road #3 - Hidden #Impunity Idol

So after Red Mist used the 2nd one, it's time to find the next one. You know the drill by now, tell me where Tyreboyz lost it, here is his own phone record:

tyreboyz3.jpg

The first person to provide me with the correct location of the idol (via PM) will win it, though you only get one guess per immunity/tribal council cycle.

The player who holds the idol will be able to play it at any tribal council right up to the final 5, though must include that request with their vote.

Good luck, floggos. :thumbsu:

Dinsdale TootToot! Stronzo

Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif

Wow, what a move of tactical genius from the Chopsticks alliance, and a big turncoat from Red Mist too. :eek:
Red mist, turncoating leads you to being out at the final 4-5. I know from experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

Back