Bay 13 - The Drinking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

drink every time murraj or any other saints poster posts a picture of riewoldt celebrating in last year's prelim.

drink every time murraj or any other saints poster posts a picture of riewoldt celebrating in last year's prelim.

Tell us how difficult Brad Johnson's shot against the Roos was again.

Drink every time TheMasterTheif (sic) steals an idea and slightly adjusts it to pretend it was original.

How about every time sL uses his TMT alias after being embarrassed while posting in his usual account?

Tell us how difficult Brad Johnson's shot against the Roos was again.

Personally i thought it was a fairly simple one. But you seemed to think shots from there were difficult because Riewoldt missed them in pressure situations regularly.

Drink everytime a flog commentator gets carried away and lists a player as an all-time great. Eg. Robert Walls Saturday night: "Joel Corey is a champion, an ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!"

Drink everytime Matthew Nights uses the word "mistruths" on TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drink everytime a flog commentator gets carried away and lists a player as an all-time great. Eg. Robert Walls Saturday night: "Joel Corey is a champion, an ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!"

Drink everytime Matthew Nights uses the word "mistruths" on TV
About as effective as a Boyd disposal.:eek:

Personally i thought it was a fairly simple one. But you seemed to think shots from there were difficult because Riewoldt missed them in pressure situations regularly.

Huh?

You claimed both were from the same position, which they clearly weren't and ran away from the argument quicker than Ryan Griffen.

Huh?

You claimed both were from the same position, which they clearly weren't and ran away from the argument quicker than Ryan Griffen.

Am I thinking of the wrong one?

Riewoldts vs Essendon last year was about 35-40 out, near right half forward, about a 60 degree angle. Which as I remember it was similar to the Johnson shot vs the Kangaroos.

Now if we were talking Riewoldt's shot vs the hawks this year against Johnson's vs the cats last year, that'd be a skewed argument. Captain collapse's shot was almost dead in front, favouring a right footer.

Oh?

sL was embarassed?

sL is a tier 1 poster. Tier 1 posters dont get embarassed. :thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

sL is tier 4- and can't handle it so he's taken the soft option and is now using his alias.

- stantonLEGEND: "I am a Tier 1 poster."

Oh?

sL was embarassed?

sL is a tier 1 poster. Tier 1 posters dont get embarassed. :thumbsu:

:rolleyes:
1.1221236340.willie-taking-shots-of-pi-jio-.jpg

Drink up Boys!

If you want to lower the standard of your thread by turning it into a slanging match with me... By all means!

Drink everytime boom recruit Daniel Bradshaw gets on the park for Sydney. Think of all the money you'd save at your Bottle-O

If you want to lower the standard of your thread by turning it into a slanging match with me... By all means!

Drink everytime boom recruit Daniel Bradshaw gets on the park for Sydney. Think of all the money you'd save at your Bottle-O
bwhhaha.
:thumbsu:

Take a shot for everytime Aka kicks a goal.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 - The Drinking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back