Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I refuse to run my list as callously as the craffles / Dodoro's of the world so if TazHawk15 wants to explore his options we're happy to help him find a home, otherwise he won't be shopped around without his permission. I'd expect bidding for such a highly regarded poster to be quite intense.

About as intense as the interest in Hamish Hartlett.

I refuse to run my list as callously as the craffles / Dodoro's of the world so if TazHawk15 wants to explore his options we're happy to help him find a home, otherwise he won't be shopped around without his permission. I'd expect bidding for such a highly regarded poster to be quite intense.
I would like to advise that even if you included oogac and Packedlunch in a deal with TazHawk15 for nothing in return, I would still reject it.

Can we have a draft every Bay13 poster goes in the pool and the captains pick, random order.

Could be a bit embarrassing if you weren't taken until pick 88 or later or not taken at all.

That will occur after trade week has ended ;)

Would that not render the trade period redundant? Im I too invested (or in RedVest4 ed in this)? Do I even know anything any more?

zackah the organisers of Bay 13 Trade Week (me) like to remove themselves of making any tough decisions and responsibility... Please discuss this with craffles and let us (me) know
I am currently in discussions with my manager. I heard rumours that my fellow bomber bay peers tried to ban me from posting in the grand final thread - campaigners who does that? :mad:

Yes it would

Shhh!

You haven't thought this through have you?

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_378627.jpg

Finally this abysmal season has ended and now that we have nothing to do or talk about, it's time for everybody's favourite time of the year... Bay 13 Trade Week! :)

Rules:
  • Mods can be traded, except Impunity!, who would want him anyway?
  • Eliases can be traded
  • Posters have no say in where they are traded, they are allowed to argue against a trade or melt about being traded, however the team captains say is final
Team Captains/List Managers/Coaches:

Adelaide - Vikingblood
Brisbane - Duritz
Carlton - chelseacarlton
Collingwood - Morganashlee
Essendon - craffles
Fremantle - Freofalcon
Geelong - RedVest4
Gold Coast - Lord_Flashheart
GWS - GWBogan
Hawthorn - A Cut Above
Melbourne - MAXIMUM GAWNAGE
Norf - NorthernLights
Port - Gray Day
Richmond - captain blood 17
Sydney - db swannie
St Kilda - Cooksen
West Coast - Wooshette
Western Bulldogs - go you pups

I'll keep a running tally of agreed trades.

Happy Trading!

Completed Trades:

sportsmaniac89 to Essendon

King Cold to Hawthorn
Smith2Vickery to Geelong

Danger_Cat to Hawthorn
William Wonka to Geelong

Kardinia Park to Collingwood
Iskender Time to Geelong

KardiniaPark to Norf
Le Grille to Geelong
Snake_Baker to Geelong

subaru to Gold Coast
SwampCreature to Adelaide

zackah to Gold Coast
I know I am 8 pages late like Adelaide on trade seek.
You cant appoint captains. You arent Gillian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am currently in discussions with my manager. I heard rumours that my fellow bomber bay peers tried to ban me from posting in the grand final thread - campaigners who does that? :mad:

I'm not trading you, you are essential to our flog squad.

This isn't Supercoach m9, you can't just hit the reverse trades button when you stuff up a trade.

I didn't agree to the trade *******. Hurry up and get your ass to our flog squad, you are very much a desired poster at the bombers.

Cooksen

Pussy

How did I not get the notificiation for the tag in the OP?

Anyway, subaru can always continue to take pot shots at Port as a Gold Coast supporter so you still get the great benefits in the shitfight threads but now she has twice the ammo, I know you say shes out of bounds but I have SwampCreature on offer and a pick swap if interested?

Given your location and reduced "go home factor", I would like to offer up, well, not much really, SwampCreature is already on the table and even he's not a real supporter.

Actually, consider this a done deal. Gold Coast need a warrior and I can always sell a SwampCreature to the Puffers as they all live in one. Sorry subaru but it's community service. Enjoy the sun, surf, white shoes and cocaine.

Sorry guys I don’t really follow

I'm not trading you, you are essential to our flog squad.
Fine, but I want a ****ing payrise though. Or at least some pay. Ok I'll settle for a beer and a handjob.

Not ****ing mid strength shit :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back