Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matildas got fat heads with to much publicity.
Payed the penalty.
My favorite part is when McKenzie Arnold started referring to herself as "The Wall" in the 3rd person... the way she was letting those German goals in, I think she meant the Southern Border wall in America. Shes got some ego that one!

My favorite part is when McKenzie Arnold started referring to herself as "The Wall" in the 3rd person... the way she was letting those German goals in, I think she meant the Southern Border wall in America. Shes got some ego that one!
After being taken down that hard by a bunch of Germans she should rename herself The Berlin Wall.

Laugh Lol GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Last edited:
Elmer_Hauser we have a pretty good basketball team. I know we shouldn't win gold (the US has, as always, the best collective of players in the world) but we are definitely capable of getting to the Gold Medal game, and given no other nation seems to have the spirit we have (Patty is obsessed with national success and brings the whole team along with him) if anyone's going to cause an upset, why not us?

Elmer_Hauser we have a pretty good basketball team. I know we shouldn't win gold (the US has, as always, the best collective of players in the world) but we are definitely capable of getting to the Gold Medal game, and given no other nation seems to have the spirit we have (Patty is obsessed with national success and brings the whole team along with him) if anyone's going to cause an upset, why not us?
Australia just needs to send an envoy of “dancers” to the USA Hotel. Send WADA 20 minutes later. Job done

Australia just needs to send an envoy of “dancers” to the USA Hotel. Send WADA 20 minutes later. Job done

Brilliant...we should be giving you the big bucks as a strategist 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back