Think Tank Bay13, we need to have a serious sit-down chat about Patrick Cripps. šŸ¤”

Patrick Cripps: Where's he at.... next year?

• Remain at Carlton, 100% de-motivated

• Remain at Carlton, with a broken down body

• Joining West Coast

• Joining Freo

• Joining a Victorian Club

• Joining a Northern Franchise

• Quitting footy to become a chainsaw juggler or tarot reader in a traveling sideshow

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Cut Above

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† in my lifetime šŸ˜
Aug 27, 2015
šŸ…±ļøšŸ…°ļøšŸ„‡1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
b5e626e320ca3b406ba64a62a042a881

This is going to be a difficult conversation but we, the learned folk at Bay13 have put it off too long.

Patrick Cripps is not the footballer he was. He's gone from being a broadway superstar to a "hey that guy looks vaguely familar where do I know him from?" bit-part player. I'm not going to bother quoting stats, because as we know Anecdotal Evidence Is King here on the Bay, so its enough to say this potato is growing mouldy before our eyes and the big question is why?

I'd like to advance three separate theories for your consideration:

1. Patrick Cripps no longer gives a ****.
Trying to win games in a Carlton jumper is a losing cause, and Patrick has fought against the current so long all his motivation is gone.

2. Patrick Cripps is a broken down wreck from carrying the team on his back.
When your midfield consists of Patrick Cripps and... uhh... Patrick Cripps then the burden of carrying 21 grossly inferior teammates takes a toll.

3. Patrick Cripps has mentally told Carlton to GAGF and will become a Free Agent.
All the talk is he's heading West, but the big Victorian clubs have been in his ear too. Patrick knows he won't be lining up for Carlton next year.

At the ripe old age of 26 have we seen the best of Patrick Cripps, in a Carlton jumper or otherwise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Bay13, we need to have a serious sit-down chat about Patrick Cripps. šŸ¤”

Back