Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
If man had walked on this thing the last time your team won a flag.

moon.jpg

To clarify.

Had humankind made the great journey to our nearest celestial neighbour the last time your side won a flag?

For reference, man first walked on the Moon on July 21, 1969.

Listen kiddo, you peaked with 'Rebeccas Journey'.

Stop trying to relive your halcyon days.

My advice to you is to delete your account and never come back again.

Listen kiddo, you peaked with 'Rebeccas Journey'.

Stop trying to relive your halcyon days.

My advice to you is to delete your account and never come back again.

Funny that. Because 95% of Bigfooty members would give you the exact same advice

• Banned
HEY!

This thread isn't about bashing Melbourne just because they haven't won a flag in yonks.

I'm going to try and include our poor shrill little virgin mates like Grandmaster and whelan=legend.

My next thread will be - hands up if your club has won a flag in the era of decimal currency.

Oh.

(I like the way Dogs and Saints fans just ignored this yet the Melbfail knob fell for it)

A more relevant question SLF, much more in tune with today's times is - Hands up how many of your flog's teams are going to win a premiership in the 15 year period after the Demons draft Tom Scully?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A more relevant question SLF, much more in tune with today's times is - Hands up how many of your flog's teams are going to win a premiership in the 15 year period after the Demons draft Tom Scully?

Gotta feel sorry for the poor kid.

Not only is he named after a Neighbours character, but now he's expected to single-handedly deliver the Demons 15 flags in a row.

All a bit much for a kid who's still playing TAC Cup footy.

Gotta feel sorry for the poor kid.

Not only is he named after a Neighbours character, but now he's expected to single-handedly deliver the Demons 15 flags in a row.

All a bit much for a kid who's still playing TAC Cup footy.

No not single handedly, he along with Grimes, Watts, Frawley, Sylvia, Garland, Davey, Bennell and i better not go on I don't want you all to get your green monster thing going on us again (for the record it is getting old and these threads just prove it).

No not single handedly, he along with Grimes, Watts, Frawley, Sylvia, Garland, Davey, Bennell and i better not go on I don't want you all to get your green monster thing going on us again (for the record it is getting old and these threads just prove it).

What would he be jealous about?

He can put together a list of names too.

Until they do anything, they're just names.

These threads? This thread was as much about St Kilda, Footscray and Fremantle as it was about Melbourne. It's only you oversensitive flogs that have decided to take it personally.

These threads? This thread was as much about St Kilda, Footscray and Fremantle as it was about Melbourne. It's only you oversensitive flogs that have decided to take it personally.

I know. Its hilarious they haven't worked it out.

The funniest bit will be if the Dogs or the Saints win it this year and then Melbourne's company will be reduced by one.

FWIW - I don't know if its fair to include Freo as they weren't around in the period BEFORE man had walked on the Moon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay13ers! Hands up if ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back