Bay13ers! Hands up if ...

Remove this Banner Ad

The flog fails to get it, how surprising. How many of those 12 flags were from before Pol Pot ruled Cambodia?

rf_collingwood_wideweb__470x369,0.jpg

So it doesn't relate to us then Einstein?

Of course it relates to you.

But you are the only lot so whiny and shrill and desperate to be sucked in by it.

I still s****** when you flogs post stuff about how Scully and Trengove are better than Ziebell.

Despite never having played a senior game or even being on a senior list.

The desperation is hilarious.

Fitzroy have won twice as many flags as North Melbourne.

haahahahaahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

AHHAAHHAH

LOLOLOl

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I still s****** when you flogs post stuff about how Scully and Trengove are better than Ziebell.

Trengove could conceivably end up a Roo. I wonder how fast they would backpedal then?

Melbourne, like Fitzroy, have won no AFL flags.

In fact, the last time Melbourne won a flag, Australia was going mad for a young Merseyside beat pop combo called The Beatles.

After their feted concert, people would have looked up at the Moon and wondered if ever man man would walk on it and how many shillings and pence they would pay to watch the experience on a black and white televisual set.

Trengove could conceivably end up a Roo. I wonder how fast they would backpedal then?

As fast as Watts does when he is riding down to the shop to get a packet of Smarties and sees the tough kids from the Housing Commission are hanging around the front of the fish and chip joint again.

No, but dammit, they WERE a successful club, back when Mr Menzies was PM, the pubs shut at 6pm, tv transmission ceased at 9pm, men wore hats in the street and ladies wore gloves, and the Football Record cost twopence. :D

Telling really that most footy observers date the beginning of the modern footy era to when barassi pissed off on them, and they began their long sustained decline into pathetic tanking dribbling shitmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it relates to you.

But you are the only lot so whiny and shrill and desperate to be sucked in by it.

I have never said that they are better than Ziebell. IMO Ziebell is a good kid and has shown heaps so far, there are plenty of more holes in the Kangalose line up that I would attack before him.

BTW, you are lucky that Wonna33 is on a red card, he would not be at all happy with you. lol.

Telling really that most footy observers date the beginning of the modern footy era to when barassi pissed off on them, and they began their long sustained decline into pathetic tanking dribbling shitmen.
They actually threatened to get it together in the early 90s...............until one of the Committee men asked the prospective coach, 'And what school did you go to, Pagan?'

Collingwood Tech, apparently, was not the right answer. :rolleyes::D

They actually threatened to get it together in the early 90s...............until one of the Committee men asked the prospective coach, 'And what school did you go to, Pagan?'

Collingwood Tech, apparently, was not the right answer. :rolleyes::D

Is that a true story?

If so, ranks up with Bucks deciding to join Collingwood to win flags as one of footy's great misjudgements.

HEY!

This thread isn't about bashing Melbourne just because they haven't won a flag in yonks.

I'm going to try and include our poor shrill little virgin mates like Grandmaster and whelan=legend.

My next thread will be - hands up if your club has won a flag in the era of decimal currency.

Oh.

(I like the way Dogs and Saints fans just ignored this yet the Melbfail knob fell for it)
ha ha. some of your better work slf. they are quite a chirpy bunch these melbourne fellows. got me stuffed why.

oh yeah thats right, they have a player called jack watts. he can leap tall buildings with a single bound, he can stop a locomotive with his bare hands and his mother has had more hard ball gets this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay13ers! Hands up if ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back