Bb06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
disapointment with the result but tonight was the best daily show and eviction show EVER!!!

Watching the HM reaction to the mums/best friend coming in was classic. Loved the lunch with BB & his comment when max suggested that line...PMSL :D I didnt think 10 would allow the reunion - im glad they did!!! Excellent Telly

Dave was right he did win....

he had all these fear and self doubts insecurities that he wanted to deal with and to do that (and win) on national television is a massivly gutsy effort

and now he knows his boyfriend was wating and feels the same as Dave does

sometimes there is more to life than money/fame and he deserves it!!

:mad: My two favourites went last night, the only two that I wanted to win the money :mad:

Now all we have left in there is like Jamie, like, who has slept with a girl in a brothel and has repeatedly broken the BB house rules and had 3 strikes, which is meant to equal being kicked out. ... Or I could go for Camilla; who has cheated on all her previous partners as well as "claims" she is always open and honest and says things to others faces; when she hides in her bed when "big bad" Chris challenged her in a topic :rolleyes:

Yeah some great people to win this year people. Some great role models there. :rolleyes:

FWIW; I think Camilla will win because of the sexual assault issue and I'll go for Jamie to win just because it would be an upset, and also my boyfriend is going for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't beleive it's come down to these two, seriosuly, i am wtfing myself to death at the moment

hahaha the two finalist could not be a closer indication or representation of what BigBrother is all about.

I always feel proud when white trash scum are awarded with money and huge prizes for doing ummmm nothing that betters the world. I can imagine all the jamies and camillas that will sprout around the country for the next 6 months.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Latest Odds as at 12:30pm AEST

Plenty of money for Jamie today

Sportingbet.com.au (closes at 4pm AEST)
CAMILLA $1.48
JAMIE $2.50

Centrebet (closes at 7pm AEST)
CAMILLA $1.45
JAMIE $2.60

Brought a tear to my eye when David was re-united with his exotic lover last night.

Mind you, that was because I was sticking my fingers down my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back