BBL BBL|09 Game 14: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder @ SCG 28th Dec 2019 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I know u blokes don’t care but I still can’t that CA did a deal that meant so many people can’t watch Saturday night games on TV
Still stupid that cricket is behind a paywall at all, particularly given the offer 10 gave them. The tournament thrived when it was all on FTA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Warney today Pope is concentrating on short form and Swepson is concentrating on tests.
I don't think that's true though Pope's better suited to short form cricket at the moment

Took a 5 for in State 2nd XI this season and another vs Pakistan in a tour game. Red ball stuff is coming along.

Would be gold if he can get a county gig somewhere

I don't think that's true though Pope's better suited to short form cricket at the moment

Took a 5 for in State 2nd XI this season and another vs Pakistan in a tour game. Red ball stuff is coming along.

Would be gold if he can get a county gig somewhere
Didn’t he destroy one of the state’s the federal government is trying to sell off in a shield game last year too?

Didn’t he destroy one of the state’s the federal government is trying to sell off in a shield game last year too?
Yeah took 7 for vs Queensland

Got worked out fairly quickly though, relying too heavily on his wrong 'un. Next couple of games didn't do much.

Steep learning curve.

Needs greater consistency with his leg break and to turn it a bit more.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL|09 Game 14: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder @ SCG 28th Dec 2019 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back