BBL BBL|09 Game 14: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder @ SCG 28th Dec 2019 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Well. that lucky six off the top edge was the difference.

I still like the Thunder for the title this year. Save for one game called off and a lucky shot to win the super over they'd be on top of the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont understand why Tom isnt playing for England like his brother Sam both of them are better than some of the slugs playing for England right now.

Dumb comment for the day. Anyone in their right mind picking him over Anderson, Broad, Archer or Woakes in a test match. Nope.

Impressive talent in the short forms though and clearly made of the right stuff for success in the future.

I flicked over from the test for the last two overs and got the ads on Kayo too.

Curran deserved the W for his efforts.

I still like the Thunder for the title this year. Save for one game called off and a lucky shot to win the super over they'd be on top of the table.

Batting not good enough outside the top 3 and bowling not good enough to win for mine.

Sixers are going to do it the hard way a lot, like the Perth Scorchers in their heyday, because their batting is average but really all they need is one bat to put a score on the board and they will be able to defend it.

Ferguson not accelerating the pace in the first innings was why the Thunder lost. Literally just needed one more run.

Disagree with this. Stupid batting at the other end prevented him from going earlier. Sams, Hales and Green specifically.

Whenever the Sixers are in a super over I always remember the time Moises got a pair in T20 cricket.

Whenever the Sixers are in a super over I always remember the time Moises got a pair in T20 cricket.
Yasir Arafat, the man, the myth, the legend.
Still remember Lee taking 5 minutes choosing which ball to use only for Voges to hit a 4 first ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL|09 Game 14: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder @ SCG 28th Dec 2019 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back