BBL Match 23 Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And if it becomes a 5 over game as mentioned before what a farce that would be.

Anything less than 10 overs should not be a game. 5 overs is a farce. If you have less overs you should get less wickets

I'm sticking to my 8:30 prediction, it's an insult to call what we just had for the last 20 mins 'rain'

Issue is starting it not continuing it. Also it’s fairly unfair on spinners in those conditions

Anything less than 10 overs should not be a game. 5 overs is a farce. If you have less overs you should get less wickets

Issue is starting it not continuing it. Also it’s fairly unfair on spinners in those conditions
Most rain affected T20 games become lotteries unfortunately, whether it's DLS that almost always significantly favours one side or its a shortened match and a lot more luck is involved.

Would rather see something than nothing though.

Can report it is still raining but like hardly at all, it's hanging around unwanted, like a fart you did in your girlfriends bedroom while she was having a shower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20:00 Local Time, 09:00 GMT, 14:30 IST: We have some good news. Bat flip should hapepn anytime now, the 1st ball will be bowled at 8:20 pm and it'll be a 14-overs game. Three overs of mandatory batting PP with 1 over of power surge available to the batting team

20:00 Local Time, 09:00 GMT, 14:30 IST: We have some good news. Bat flip should hapepn anytime now, the 1st ball will be bowled at 8:20 pm and it'll be a 14-overs game. Three overs of mandatory batting PP with 1 over of power surge available to the batting team
Happy with that,better then a 10 over or even 5 day game.

The teams:

Melbourne Stars: Tom Rogers, Dan Lawrence, Beau Webster, Glenn Maxwell (c), Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Imad Wasim, Jono Merlo, Sam Harper (wk), Joel Paris, Mark Steketee

Melbourne Renegades: Quinton de Kock (wk), Jordan Cox, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Shaun Marsh, Jon Wells, Mackenzie Harvey,, Will Sutherland (c), Tom Rogers, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Peter Siddle

Why can't Finch just say he was dropped? Am i misisng something?

I'm pretty sure they would say that if it was the case, just as they did with Maddinson

Finch injured his back against the Hurricanes when batting and didn't field that match

He was named in the squad for tonight's match, but with a shortened match that may have decided he wasn't the right fit - also, youcan't be dropped from a team you weren't in due to injury

I'm pretty sure they would say that if it was the case, just as they did with Maddinson

Finch injured his back against the Hurricanes when batting and didn't field that match

He was named in the squad for tonight's match, but with a shortened match that may have decided he wasn't the right fit - also, youcan't be dropped from a team you weren't in due to injury
my bad, I thought it was ambigious why he didnt play last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Match 23 Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ the MCG

Back