BBL Match 43 The Challenger Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers 1910hrs @ Carrara

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha when it’s your night it’s your night, even those balls he mistimes are just landing short of fielders and bouncing for 4

In his entire career, in any form of cricket, Brown would never have had an innings like this where it all just clicks, and will never have this again.

For the Brisbane Heat, they'll be loving that it came in a knock out final.
Always happens against the Strikers. Kerr two seasons ago is another example.

If there’s enough doubt, which I think there is, then it’s a poor decision.
But there isn’t, you’re trying to invent a case the technology isn’t accurate enough. Even if it’s only 99.9% accurate, then giving that out is fine. A poor decision is when it’s a clear howler, that is not a clear howler.

In his entire career, in any form of cricket, Brown would never have had an innings like this where it all just clicks, and will never have this again.

I always tell the young kids that I play with “anyone can have a day out” this is his day out

But there isn’t, you’re trying to invent a case the technology isn’t accurate enough. Even if it’s only 99.9% accurate, then giving that out is fine. A poor decision is when it’s a clear howler, that is not a clear howler.
It’s not completely accurate.

That’s not an invention. That’s fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find his grade cricket stats but apparently he whacks them in grade cricket often

Well nah, Craig Simmons did it against I think maybe the Sixers or Heat in a final no less and never did anything again. s**t happens sometimes.
It was the Sixers in the 2014 semi

And the Scorchers still nearly lost that game because it pissed down before the Sixers innings and they only had to chase 54 off 5 with 10 wickets

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Match 43 The Challenger Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers 1910hrs @ Carrara

Back