BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

He's in a league I'm in

Gutsy ballsy call

Even picking him was ballsy in itself, goes against a lot of trends that makes a good BBL SC team. Especially in first place, if I was there I'd be looking to play %'s. Obviously thinks as highly of the Strikers bowling attack as I do.

Even picking him was ballsy in itself, goes against a lot of trends that makes a good BBL SC team. Especially in first place, if I was there I'd be looking to play %'s. Obviously thinks as highly of the Strikers bowling attack as I do.
When you have the lucky hand in this game, I say just keep going and take risks.

What was the contingency plan then? Back Sams in? Don't want to be that guy as I love the call but he could've easily been out for 2.
Yep most likely Sams. He could have been out a few times early but a bit of luck goes a long way.
He's a very good fantasy player. Always does well in every game he gets involved in.
Was going to go safe with Short but thought if Smith paid off and he could increase his lead a little it would make him very hard to catch with the doubles ahead.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Just a lousy 178 points so far but I will be trading in a non playing donut to get Renshaw's score and also make them captain to get Short's VC score.

I will probably look at trading Meredith out for the donut, my only other options now are Sams, Ellis and Hardie, I wish I had traded out Head instead.

Yep most likely Sams. He could have been out a few times early but a bit of luck goes a long way.
He's a very good fantasy player. Always does well in every game he gets involved in.
Was going to go safe with Short but thought if Smith paid off and he could increase his lead a little it would make him very hard to catch with the doubles ahead.

I did notice that he had a poor round last round so good to see him turn it around, I normally do quick calcs to see how far behind 1st I am. Yes these 2 rounds were always the make and breaks as most teams will become fairly similar the next 2 rounds. Fingers crossed for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did notice that he had a poor round last round so good to see him turn it around, I normally do quick calcs to see how far behind 1st I am. Yes these 2 rounds were always the make and breaks as most teams will become fairly similar the next 2 rounds. Fingers crossed for him.
Yer last round didn't go well.. Lost a fair chunk of his lead but is going to be tough to beat now.

Turner bowling himself 2 overs with this bowling line up is criminal. No idea why they dropped Hatz over Agar either

He could have at least let Hardie bowl those 2 overs instead, I don't think Hardie has bowled since before Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back