BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

I'm on 617 with Tye, Inglis and Hardie to come, I think I scored about 58 points from all of Neser (c), Brown, Khawaja, Marnus and Renshaw, woeful.

At least most people are in the same boat, only the handful of people that picked Hain or Peirson would have been happy with that game.

I'm interested to see the Scorchers lineup tonight.

They've got to squeeze Behrendorff back in but Morris, Payne and Hatz all took 3 wickets last game... I assume Kelly will miss again. Surely Agar isn't in any danger of missing. Tye came out and said he doesn't want any rest, plus add the fact they actually need to win. Think Payne will be the one who is extremely stiff.

I'm interested to see the Scorchers lineup tonight.

They've got to squeeze Behrendorff back in but Morris, Payne and Hatz all took 3 wickets last game... I assume Kelly will miss again. Surely Agar isn't in any danger of missing. Tye came out and said he doesn't want any rest, plus add the fact they actually need to win. Think Payne will be the one who is extremely stiff.
Ridiculous amount of bowling depth. They still have to ft Richardson back into their finals team.
Imagine if Marsh and Green wasn’t injured.
These pricks are very well drilled.
Doesn’t matter who plays they all do their job.

And now Agar isn't playing. I give up, this games ****ed.
I gave up after my captains went to shit with McDermott for the previous 2 rounds and Marnus this round. I think ive nailed a captain once all season. Ive been able to get by with some different selections that didnt do too bad but i think i tried to go unique and it kept failing. I guess that is my mistake, but still its infuriating. Then, i keep messing up who im playing on field too. Not good

And now Agar isn't playing. I give up, this games ****ed.

No Hatzoglou either, I guess they are going with a mostly pace attack with Turner or Connolly bowling some spin if they need it, Hardie might bowl too.

That's the danger of picking Scorchers bowlers as they have the depth to rotate them in and out, I only picked Tye as he usually plays every game.

I gave up after my captains went to s**t with McDermott for the previous 2 rounds and Marnus this round. I think ive nailed a captain once all season. Ive been able to get by with some different selections that didnt do too bad but i think i tried to go unique and it kept failing. I guess that is my mistake, but still its infuriating. Then, i keep messing up who im playing on field too. Not good

I literally only picked Agar because he had JS (well at least I thought) unlike all the other Scorchers bowlers. Surely the Scorchers aren't going to rest Australia's T20 2nd in line T20 spinner for a must win game at home... nope I was wrong. Unlike you I have had quite a lot of luck this year when it comes to captains but I think all my luck has run out this round and unfortunately I will not be finishing top 111. 4 more games to go before we can move on from this..

I literally only picked Agar because he had JS (well at least I thought) unlike all the other Scorchers bowlers. Surely the Scorchers aren't going to rest Australia's T20 2nd in line T20 spinner for a must win game at home... nope I was wrong. Unlike you I have had quite a lot of luck this year when it comes to captains but I think all my luck has run out this round and unfortunately I will not be finishing top 111. 4 more games to go before we can move on from this..
Yeah tough luck with Agar. Like you said, just 4 games left to endure. Can't wait for the footy to start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back